ID:186235

...I think ive started a big BYOND chain, I started at 10, my brother (Slick Ant) started at 5 and is obsessed with Omega Mall, And now my little brother Cameron WTF IS THIS! The guy is 4 and I caught him playing a zeta rip this morning...
Wowzors, they're pretty young, kick them off ;o.
In response to Xeal
the one i said started at 5 is now 7, and now they just go crying "MOMMY TIMMY WONT LET ME ON THE PUTER"
Meh, 4 years old, that's very young. BYOND's not exactly the best place for anyone under 10 years old though.
In response to Merciless Warrior
Merciless Warrior wrote:
Meh, 4 years old, that's very young. BYOND's not exactly the best place for anyone under 10 years old though.

You mean 13-14...'
Cheetoz wrote:
...I think ive started a big BYOND chain, I started at 10, my brother (Slick Ant) started at 5 and is obsessed with Omega Mall, And now my little brother Cameron WTF IS THIS! The guy is 4 and I caught him playing a zeta rip this morning...

Actually, I believe Flick's 3 year old son used (still uses?) BYOND.
In response to Xeal
How old are you xeal ? o.O
In response to Airjoe
nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo -.- for ounce I thought my brothers did something special

EDIT: I have a 2 year old brother, seems ill just take him from Dora the Explorer and MAKE him play lol
In response to Merciless Warrior
Merciless Warrior wrote:

Not the best place for anyone under the age of 13, IMO (But then again, I started at 12. Who am I to talk?)

Hiead
In response to Hiead
I'm 16, going on 17 in about 5 days
In response to Xeal
:P Ill be 15 in 3 months 20 days
In response to Cheetoz
Ill be 15 on August 15th...Ive been here since I was like....10-11...
In response to Dession
You turn 15 the same day I start school...
Anyway, I'll be 15 in 4 months, 16 days.
December 20.
In response to Dession
I'll be 15 August 16th.
In response to Cheetoz
Heh, my sister says the same thing, except computer. But the names the same.
In response to Popisfizzy
So does mine, except she says "compooter"
In response to Jamesburrow
sometimes my little brother will go on when i go do something and come back but when im on byond he will walk around with the arrow keys im not sure if it counts but hes 6
In response to Atomic1fire
My brothers all out play whenever they are on, if they are ever on one is usually infested with zeta rips, and the other has an Omega Mall fetish.
In response to Cheetoz
Bleh kids these days, weird that a young kid would play BYOND which freaks me out and makes me want to jump out of my pants and run like a little moron. :P

Very pointless post from ~Dragonslayer4000~

Note: 15 going on 16 in 3 months

Birthday date November 7th.....not like anyone cares though

In response to Dragonslayer4000
Wtf? Dude you shuoldn't have your lil children or siblings or anyone under the age of 5 in BYOND. U no how many times i hear "[foul language] you" or some other swear or phrase with one in it. You people are crazy for letting those play on BYOND that should be child abuse! This is insane!
Page: 1 2