ID:186413

This guy is saying his Zeta rip is NOT in his login and his players are believing it, think about it he has Zeta Icons, the game is run on 5 levels of PBags, AND I offered to donate some code but when he sent me the game it was a Zeta Rip after I saw stupid statues that said worship XzDog and others so i told him to go FUDGE himself... So it burns me inside that a rip is claiming to be original even though it isnt. Im asking for a BYOND Hub Moderator to please temporary remove it from the HUB until he takes off the login message that says "THIS GAME IS BY KALIBREX AND ( IDK SOME OTHER GUY) AND IS NOT A RIP SO DONT SAY IT IS" If this cant be done feel free to explain why because it is not his material yet he claims it all is.

Thanks
~Cheetoz
Many people do that...some times I just want to make a Zeta Rip to show abunch of these ppl that coding is a future to their game..Oh wait someone did...DBL2 >_>
He also sent me his source, claiming it was not a "Zeta Rip", when I offered to help him...It was, no doubt. It should be removed from the hub, becuase it also is using my resources, ripped from my game.
False advertising is bad... >:O
I totally agree here with Cheetoz, he is implying that this game (while it quite obviously is) isn't a rip, he should be demanded to change it immediately. At least give credit's to your sources, and claim something you havn't done soley.
In response to Sniper Joe
http://www.byond.com/support/support.cgi
If he used resources ripped from your game, that is valid cause to use the support form and get his hub removed.
i agree...i believe it is messed up and u should do something about it,change ur login...i hate zeta rips as much as cheetoz and this should be dealt with.
In response to Vegon
Vegon wrote:
I totally agree here with Cheetoz, he is implying that this game (while it quite obviously is) isn't a rip, he should be demanded to change it immediately. At least give credit's to your sources, and claim something you havn't done soley.

That dude his ip should be banned.. how PATHETHIC can you be by taking som1 ells his game and taking credit for it...

Its ILLEGAL,, ENOUGH reasons to ban him.
In response to XZDark
XZDark wrote:
Many people do that...some times I just want to make a Zeta Rip to show abunch of these ppl that coding is a future to their game..Oh wait someone did...DBL2 >_>

you saying dbl2 is a rip? :s weird lines...
In response to Niels.voorma
_> Thats..dumb..its not :P