Ninja Chronicles

by Orange55
Ninja Chronicles
Online PvP Sidescroller
ID:1865164

As of 8/13/2016, the project has been revived and is currently being worked on.

Basically my computer crashed guys.

I lost all the files to NC, and I don't really have the motivation to redo all of those systems. I have been cursing windows all day. Well, I actually didn't lose all of the files. I have a very early prototype backed up but it isn't recent enough for me to consider pursuing this project any further.

I would like to thank all the people who showed support and interest for this revival. This was still a fun project for me despite it's short life span. My only real regret from this is that I won't be able to share the great, balanced PvP experience it would have brought.

Sorry everyone ;(

This will probably be the last post/thread I make for this game and I doubt I will even be around on BYOND in a few days - since this project was all the tied me to this engine/community/site.
windows sucks ive learned this from experince microsoft products are weak...i have 2 cats and one of them looooves to sleep on consoles....but she sleeps on the ps3 more and the ps3 is almost 100% fine while the xbox 360.......if she slept on that knowing how it acts to playing games for about 2-3 hours....yeah witthin an hour it would probably overheat and yeh ik people might get mad for comparing xbox 360 to ps3 im not saying any of that i love both but microsoft products seem to derp...IN FACT today my windows 8 crashed trying to play the latest version of naruto call of shinobi anbu black ops :/
Cloud storage is your best friend in the universe. Just saying.