Sigrogana Legend 2

by Devourer Of Souls
Sigrogana Legend 2
Multiplayer RPG set in a unique RP-mandatory fantasy setting.
ID:1865965

http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=7550

If you play the game, or have played the game (and liked it but maybe found a part of it a little lacking or not to your taste), and want to give your vote towards what you think the game needs or what you just really want to see, give the above link a look over, pick your ideal candidates, and give 'er a vote. I'll list all of the options below, but please keep responses only in the linked thread (for organizational purposes).

---

New Classes & Class Skills
This covers new classes; if you want more classes to play around with, this is a good option to pick.
Class skills means, of course, new class skills for existing classes.
If you wanted one without the other, you'll have to specify that.

New Races
New player races. If you want a specific category (for example, Kaelensia, or Corrupted), you'll want to specify that. No Jammer people.

New Traits & Talents
You want new traits and talents. If you only want one and not the other, please specify that.

New Legend Extension Abilities
More LE abilities, which are unlocked via Legend Extension. These can be new skills for existing categories or new categories entirely.

New Towns
New towns with player homes and such, the most likely candidates being Kaellia on Egwyn and Alstalsia, but not for certain. Rather time consuming and restricted by my aesthetic sense, but possible.

New Quests
New quests, with quest stamps, from NPCs in the world.
If you wanted new laplaceNET Requests, which are simpler, you can also pick this option and specify that.

New Youkai
New Youkai. This basically boils down to whatever race I have whatever idea for at the time, but if you want a specific race, you can tell me. (I want a new Avian Youkai, for example).

New Side-Activities
Things like chopping down wood, farming, fishing contests, minigames. We've done mostly these for the past 1-2 months, so I'm not sure if I'm tapped out on ideas or not. If you pick this option, you might want to specify what you mean, but keep in mind that you should keep your expectations reasonable.

Dungeon Theme Revamps
Things such as the Castle and Space revamps, but for other themes. Some of the themes I feel are okay, such as the Desert, but I understand that some of them are still a little lacking. You should probably specify what theme you'd like to see revamped, and maybe include a link to a Suggestion topic with ideas for them (this is optional).

Higher Level Dungeons & Items
This option is basically for all of you who want tougher enemies to fight and more rare items to hunt down.
Enemy levels go up while your levels stay the same. They may also gain new abilities at high levels.
It would also lead to the addition of 10* items, so if you want to hunt for rare stuff, here's your option.

Story Advancement
If you want the story to advance, more specifically the Kinu/Ashe story, this option is for you. (I am still working on this in the background either way.)

Other
You want something else, which is fine. Please post detailing what that is, otherwise it might as well be a wasted vote. But also please note I am looking for general ideas, not specific suggestions.