ID:186698

Has anyone seen this video on Nintendo Revolution. I dont know if it is legit, but if it is then Nintendo Revolution is going to be sweet...As long as all their games dont suck... >_> The first part of the movie is all dumb, but about half-way through they show the system.
Its fake, but it is still awome.
In response to Smoko
I hope Nintendo sees this video..And steals the idea haha..
I actually liked the first part, nice little history of Nintendo. The second part, if it had been true, would have been awesome...too bad its fake.
In response to Tiko
Definitely fake... and I really dont find it all that great. One thing that I found was that that was almost dangerous... try playing in your room, trip over something, break your head open, your dead. Considering Nintendo is pretty much focused on younger kids (under 10) because most of their games are, although not fight-free, not focused around killing people like Halo is. That's the difference between Nintendo and other systems. That, and Yoshi pwns any character on any other system =p. I kinda drifted away from my point on that =p. Anyways, a kid couldn't handle it too well. As far as I know, the next system from Nintendo (not handheld) is the N5, which is supposedly due out in a couple of years.
In response to Soulslayer1404
Soulslayer1404 wrote:
As far as I know, the next system from Nintendo (not handheld) is the N5, which is supposedly due out in a couple of years.

The Revolution is, and it's due next year I believe. :p I've never heard of the N5, have any info on it?
In response to Dession
its a good idea, but I think a better way would be to wait a while till the play by mind tech is ready for the public to use(woot now I dont even have to move my hands to kill people), i would be scared if someone had that on running down the street crying "come back here and die skum!" (dont ask me how its still working from that far away :) )
In response to Soulslayer1404
Soulslayer1404 wrote:
As far as I know, the next system from Nintendo (not handheld) is the N5, which is supposedly due out in a couple of years.

That wasn't official -- N5 was a console that was featured in an issue of Game Informer. It was simply their prediction of what the next console would look like and feature.

That movie is pretty cool, though. I wonder who made that.

~>Volte
--><--
I saw a pic of it today the screen looks to small and it looks like a regulare nintendo controller.
In response to Maz
Is it like sucking the CD inside!? ALIEN TECHNOLOGY!
In response to Volte
info on who made the video:
http://www.cubehacker.com/ modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=362

And for those saying nintendo is for kids, you really need to wake up. They said them selvs that they aim for a family audiance(sp?).

Also, where is RE 4? On the gamecube, wich also had tons of other fun games. Just because the games on a console dont revolve around killing people doesnt make it a kiddie console.
In response to Smoko
Smoko wrote:
Also, where is RE 4? On the gamecube, wich also had tons of other fun games. Just because the games on a console dont revolve around killing people doesnt make it a kiddie console.

Heh, to clear it all up, I'm going to list all the adult games in my Gamecube collection, and a few others I can think of (mostly sequels to games I do have):

-Resident Evil 0
-Resident Evil 1
-Resident Evil 2
-Resident Evil 3
-Resident Evil 4
-Burnout 1
-Burnout 2
-Hitman 2
-Rogue Leader 2
-Rogue Leader 3
-Conflict Desert Storm 1
-Conflict Desert Storm 2
-Time Splitters 2
-Second Sight
-Soul Calibur 2
-Icaruga
-Medal of Honour: Front Line
-Medal of Honour: Rising Sun

<---- And those are just more adult-y ones. I haven't mentioned ones like Super Smash Bros. and Skies of Arcadia, and so on.
I think Revolution should sell a headpiece attachment that performs like a head-worn television and headphones set. That would be pretty sweet, especially if it was high def ;) (Probably not even possible at this point, in that size.)

A set of VR gloves would be extremely nice for certain games as well. These would be an actual new controller unit, not just a "glove form" of the existing controllers. Sadly, it's all just dreams.
In response to Polatrite
Yeah, a virtual reality gaming system would be pretty cool. (Assuming you were hinting at that) I'm sure it could be possible it's just there wouldn't be two many people that could afford it.
In response to Elation
The problem is when Nintendo themselves make adult games, they make them for grown ups not teenagers. Adults are more likily to play Donkey Konga than Manhunt, but teenagers wont touch it because of it's rating and graphics.
im a diehard nintendo fan.. but im so ticked at the DS and its pathetic games that im thinking about not buying one.
In response to Siefer
Dude... The DS and its games are awsome
In response to Smoko
Well this fall we will have even more, better games:

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Harvest Moon
Animal Crossing
Nintendogs

Anyways I thought Id post this:

Q: Is Revolution "two-to-three times more powerful than GameCube"?

A: USA Today reported this news based on a comment from Nintendo of America's vice president of corporate affairs, Perrin Kaplan. The information was later determined to be false. We do not yet know how much more power Revolution wields over its predecessor.

That means the old rumors are wrong, and the Nintendo R could very well be as powerful as the PS3.
In response to Shades
I could care less about power.

I play games because they are fun, not because they have awsome graphics or are realistic.
Page: 1 2