In response to Artekia
Additionally, as late as WW2 and Korea it was common to overlook the minimum age. I have family who served in both despite being under 18.
In response to Thorg
So you believe all the Nazis did was defend their country? Please tell me you are kidding....

Thorg wrote:
Why should a Soldier ever have to apologise for defending his country?

-Thorg
In response to Nathandx82
Idiot, hmm? Well, I guess personal attacks are best when you have no facts. And are apparently selectively literate.

Read the post. I said ex-Nazi.
In response to digitalmouse
I agree. You should not believe anything that is in a tabloid.
And clearing it up by saying ex-Nazi doesn't work much either. You can't go through a lifetime of hating a certain people to become a loving pope that supports all people and according to some sources is the symbol of peice. Its not that likely for that to happen.
just because he worked beside Nazis, does not mean he was a Nazi. Most of the *Nazis* hated what they were doing and were only doing it for fear for their lives and their families lives. Those were not the Nazis. The Nazis were those who enjoyed what they were doing. And, I must say, I regret the fact that we still have Nazi-sympathists today.
Pope Benadict XVI was no more an ex-Nazi than I am! You can change your religion or beliefs, but it is not likely that you will change the cruelty that exists in a person who will gladly do what the Nazis did.

Besides, it isn't likely he'll stay pope for long. He's 76 for crying out loud. So just drop the issue, will you?
In response to Jmurph
"he joined an anti-aircraft unit that defended a BMW plant"
I'm sorry. Was it aggresive defence? Was he shooting down planes on enemy towns? I'm confused. And I never said the Nazis should. Nor should you assume every, or even a sizable percentage of the soldiers who fought for germany were all Nazis. Students, children and the infirm were forced into the armed forces in Germany's last days. You shouldn't blame the fists that strike an innocent down. It's the brain that does the thinking.

-Thorg
In response to Jmurph
Jmurph wrote:
Let's see, we have an ex-Nazi pope

I'm not going to pretend like I understand the entire issue of the Pope being (or not being) an ex-Nazi, but I do wonder why you think it's such a horrible thing?
If I went around kicking puppies and then later on became the President of an animal rights group would that be a bad thing?

Even if he hasn't admitted (in public) that he should have resisted and died does that make him a bad Pope? If he agrees with it, then I'm sure he has confessed it in private (and probably would rather not have it plastered on the headlines).
If he doesn't agree with it that's understandable as well. I mean he's the Pope not a robot programmed with Christianity.
In response to DarkView
Getting back on topic, That website isn't that great. Frontpage is a WYSIWYG editor, not that hard to use. And did anyone look at the pictures? "I like when my brother kisses me". Okay, if that doesn't scream weird.. Link
hey I think it's a step foreward compaired to sticking humans in gas chambers = successful practice. So, I don't think the world's getting worst...
In response to Lalibo
"...Ajay has also mastered Macromedia FLASH 5.0..."

oh, come on!
In response to digitalmouse
digitalmouse wrote:

oh, come on!

That can only be impresive if he was blind, and had no arms
In response to Smoko
Smoko wrote:
digitalmouse wrote:

oh, come on!

That can only be impresive if he was blind, and had no arms

:( Flash is the only thing I'm good at :(
In response to Elation
Flash 5 inst anyting compared to AcrtionScript 2.0, so you shouldnt see that as an insult to you aswell :P.
In response to Elation
lol. I do agree however that there should be some sort of petition to get Microsoft to recognize the users of BYOND like they recognized that Ajay kid. Well, at least the developers like Wizzy.
In response to Thorg
Sure did. The point of my first post is that alot of kids can do that at the age of 6. Microsoft just picked this boy as a sort of 'poster kid' or something.
Page: 1 2 3