ID:186779

Hello, I was looking for search engine for FireFox and thought it would be nice to have search engine for BYOND so I created my own, you can get them here. Enjoy and tell me what you think. =)
I like it.
Cool! =)
In response to YMIHere
I LOVE THIS! Great job!

~>Jiskuha
Hmm doesn't work for me.I click the link and clicked both game and dev but when i click them the pop up comes up saying "An error has occurred in the script on this page,will you like ot continue?"
In response to DaGoat787
Are you using firefox?
cool!, love it :)
Very nice. Any chance of one for the forum search? (Personally, I'd use that a lot more. =))
In response to Crispy
I have just added one for that for you. One for the games forum and the developer forum (Even though theyre basically the same, they do have some different forums, like the developer side doesn't have the forum with the id of 15.) Ive also improved they other two. Enjoy.
These are wonderful. I didn't know just anyone could make a search like that either.

Are they difficult to make?

Prodigal Squirrel
In response to Prodigal Squirrel
No, to tell the truth, I actually made it by modifying the Yahoo search and changing it so it would work for my needs. The .src files are actually just textfiles.
In response to ZeroCrash
The one for the games forum is adding an extra option with no icon.
I press the link, hit okay, and nothing happens. Odd.
In response to SSJ2GohanDBGT
You sure? I went back and delted my engines from my computer and readded them, via my website.
In response to ZeroCrash
Yeah, it stinks. I use the search functions here quite a bit.
In response to SSJ2GohanDBGT
In the top right hand corner of firefox, you will see the search box, click on the icon there, you should see some BYOND stuff in there.
those are really neato. keep up the good work.
In response to Scoobert
Thanks, that was it!
In response to ZeroCrash
Thanks! The Games Forum one isn't showing up for me, but I'd hardly ever use it anyway. =)
Anyway you could re-upload this? It's not there anymore.
Page: 1 2