ID:187000

Ive made a very basic site for my upcoming forums.

View it here

Its not ment to be fancy or complex just simple and straight to the point.

What do you think?
There's nothing to rate.
In response to AZA
how it looks
In response to Smoko
Template is okay, but it's too plain! Pictures & colours are needed!
The look is nothing special, but there's nothing wrong with it either. Except you mixed up the I and E in "bulletin". =)

Also, absolute pixel sizes for page layout = bad. Make it resize to fit on my screen properly and I'll give you top marks. =) Remember, it should also be able to display well on handheld computers with really tiny screens, so you can't assume that you even have 600 pixels to work with. On the other end of the scale, people with 1600x1200 displays are going to be annoyed at the huge empty voids running down the left and right sides of the page.

I wouldn't be as likely to point this out for a more complex design, but as it's a simple one it really needs a lot more flexibility in terms of sizing.
In response to AZA
AZA wrote:
Template is okay, but it's too plain! Pictures & colours are needed!

yea its way too plain. I made a flash animation long time ago and I made a into page for it. if you want to c it its
http://flashrabbit.hopto.org
Note: mine has little emphasis on the graphics part but it was just a start when I was learning HTML
<font color=red>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

In ultrices rhoncus libero. Vivamus lobortis, nulla eu mattis iaculis, sapien lacus sagittis diam, nec suscipit lacus sapien nec mauris.</font>

Question, was it supposed to be in a different language or is my comp going haywire?
Other than the fact that it is unlegible, I think looks pretty cool.
In response to Jamesburrow
Jamesburrow wrote:
<font color=red>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

In ultrices rhoncus libero. Vivamus lobortis, nulla eu mattis iaculis, sapien lacus sagittis diam, nec suscipit lacus sapien nec mauris.</font>

Question, was it supposed to be in a different language or is my comp going haywire?
Other than the fact that it is unlegible, I think looks pretty cool.

http://www.lipsum.org

Its dummy text.

Crispy wrote:
The look is nothing special, but there's nothing wrong with it either. Except you mixed up the I and E in "bulletin". =)

Also, absolute pixel sizes for page layout = bad. Make it resize to fit on my screen properly and I'll give you top marks. =) Remember, it should also be able to display well on handheld computers with really tiny screens, so you can't assume that you even have 600 pixels to work with. On the other end of the scale, people with 1600x1200 displays are going to be annoyed at the huge empty voids running down the left and right sides of the page.

I wouldn't be as likely to point this out for a more complex design, but as it's a simple one it really needs a lot more flexibility in terms of sizing.

I will be converting it too a percentage based layout soon. I made it up preety quicly for a place holder, thats why there isnt much flexability.
In response to ElderKain
Ha, that is fun. Stupid bunny... Make him move a bit more natualy, and make a game out of it.
In response to ElderKain
The physics is a little off, and damn that's the funnyest thing I've ever seen.
In response to AZA
Pardon my french, but It looks very, very plain, It needs some kind of flasy banner, or unless if its supposed to look like that... :X
In response to Lejendary Artz
Its not ment to be flashy or fancy.
In response to Scoobert
Scoobert wrote:
Ha, that is fun. Stupid bunny... Make him move a bit more natualy, and make a game out of it.

I'm gonna add some features leter on to it and make it a lil more like a game also. I might even Make a "Flash da Rabbit" game later on with the side game quote *Silly Rabit, leave my *Bleep"n' mouse alone ^.^*
In response to Jamesburrow
Seems to be in latin.
In response to ElderKain
OMG I killed the bunny!!!!
I was slinging it around laughing histerically and the rabbit got slung and just disappeared.... Sorry, but the bunnys deathtime is 2:51 P.M. Central Time, 3/17/05