ID:187129

GO EAGLES!!! What you guys think?
What's Superbowl?
In response to Elation
Superbowl. First link =P
I don't like the Eagles. I dislike the Patriots more.

Go Eagles!
In response to SSJ2GohanDBGT
Looks pretty.

Hm.
Eagles all the way!
Eagles are nice. Going extinct though.

Oh wait, you mean football?
I love how stupid and sarcastic people are on these forums. Why not try acting like you have some sort of intelligence, and just answering his question. Trust me, it isn't hard.

I don't like Patriots, but I made a bet with a friend that they'd beat the Eagles, just to make him mad. Haha. Good thing they won. =p I'm now officially one dollar richer. =)
I was fairly neutral on which team I wanted to win, but I was sort of hoping for the Eagles, because they were the underdogs (face it, did anyone really think they could beat the Patriots?)

Plus, my fiancee's mom is an Eagles fan (I think just because she likes the color green...lol), so I was rooting for them for her sake, also...

They stood a decent chance, but they made some mistakes that cost them... Too many turnovers, at just the worst times, I think... Especially that interception right after Owens' awesome gain... If not for that, the whole thing would probably have turned out differently...

There were some really nice catches, though... Like that one that was ruled an incomplete, but was challenged and overturned, because the ball never touched the ground (it came darn close, but he managed to knock it up when it first hit his hands, and then he got his hands under it before it hit the ground)...

Good stuff, but it's too bad the Eagles didn't make it...
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Eagles are nice. Going extinct though.

Come to think of it, real patriots are going extinct too. :p
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
right after Owens' awesome gain...

I just caught that then and even though I know next to nothing about American Football, I must admit I was impressed by that gain.
In response to SSJ2GohanDBGT
Dang is the Patriot defence cocky. I loved seeing them get injured.

[language edit by digitalmouse]
In response to DarkView
you'll be even more amazed by the gain around his waist when he retires!
In response to digitalmouse
digitalmouse wrote:
Come to think of it, real patriots are going extinct too. :p

Yeah but they usually aren't very nice...
In response to Foomer
Eagles aren't very nice either.
I liked the commercials.

FedEx Kinkos was the best, in my opinion.
In response to JordanUl
Don't you mean seeing the Eagles defence get injured? Half of their first string was badly injured and taken out of the game. Oh yeah, there was one injury with the Patriots. It was pretty nasty. One of the running backs arms bent all the way back and started wiggling like jelly, as if he had no bones in his arm. Cracked to pieces. It was showing slow motion replays of it wiggling, pretty sick.
Patriots had done it again they play as a team the have one of the best coaches in history Tom Brady is a Hall of famer already the whole Patriots team shouldve been the MVP of the superbowl. This team cannot be stoped.
In response to Bronwxjr
The team is already falling apart, Both Defensive and Offensive coaches are leaving, Ty Law probably won't be back. I'm sure other players will leave or are free agents.

And ABout them not being Stopped, They got Pretty lucky in the Game, The eagles could have been up 14-0 at Hlaftime, But Thats how the games goes. The eagles will be back in Super Bowl Next yr.
In response to Pennywise99
Ya they will win it next year they better another rematch of the Eagles and Patriots lol.
Page: 1 2