In response to Asguard
Must depend on servers(RP versus non-RP, perhaps). On a non-RP server the only time anyone gave notice or care to you was if you were in their party, doing a quest with them. Otherwise they didn't give a rat's-behind.

Edit

GokuDBZ, it's free for one month of play, but you still have to purchase the game.

/Edit
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
It's a gateway game... first you're paying for EverQuest... then, next thing you know, you're paying for Lineage II, or, heaven forbid, Planetside...

Uh-oh, Spuzzum's using a "slippery slope" argument! Don't go there Spuzz; first it's MMORPGs, then it's terrorism, then it's abortion, and before you know it you're voting Republican! It's a slippery slope!

...oh, wait... ;-P
In response to Theodis
everquest is pretty old, so i'd think the system requirements are pretty low.
In response to OneFishDown
everquest is pretty old, so i'd think the system requirements are pretty low.

Not compared to telnet :P.
In response to Crispy
Aw crap. I already had an abortian and funded terrorist activities, am I going to have to start again if I buy a MMORPG or can I skip straight to voting republican?
In response to Crispy
Uh-oh, Spuzzum's using a "slippery slope" argument! Don't go there Spuzz; first it's MMORPGs, then it's terrorism, then it's abortion, and before you know it you're voting Republican! It's a slippery slope!

I kinda like how you mentioned terrorism before voting Republican. =P
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
I kinda like how you mentioned terrorism before voting Republican. =P

Heh, heh. Me too. =D

<font size=-3>(It was a joke, people! Honest!)</font>
Page: 1 2