ID:187177

Someone posted this on GameFAQs recently and I figured a few of you San Andreas fans here might not have seen it. The guy is making a video of CJ (the main character, for those of you not keeping up with the times =P) doing stunts and then something strange happens. =)

http://members.cox.net/naw-t/I_got_hit.wmv (2.28 MB)
LMAO I saw that a day or two ago. What are the odd's of geting hit by a plane like that. LOL a very funny vid
In response to Pennywise99
Well they got their crazy stunt video right there. I watched that clip like 5 times in a row. What are the chances of getting hit like that?
In response to EGUY
Probably not very high of a chance, but I bet the guy had seen that plane fly by once before and decided to clock it and reload his game, because what are the chances of getting hit like that while recording the action?
In response to Kusanagi
Almost everything in GTA: SA is random.

Things like this can happen, take the World Trade center and Tsunami video footage for example.
In response to Smoko
Smoko wrote:
Things like this can happen, take the World Trade center and Tsunami video footage for example.

Yes, but people don't just tape themselves playing GTA. Both those places had a lot of tourists at any given time.

The chances are he seen the plane coming at the very least.
In response to DarkView
I tape myself doing random stunt things on games.
In response to DarkView
DarkView wrote:
Smoko wrote:

---Yes, but people don't just tape themselves playing GTA. Both those places had a lot of tourists at any given time.

I do, when i'm bored. =P
In response to DarkView
DarkView wrote:
Smoko wrote:

Yes, but people don't just tape themselves playing GTA. Both those places had a lot of tourists at any given time.

The chances are he seen the plane coming at the very least.

Very unlikely that he saw it and could get on his quad bike and get there EXACTLY in time. It was probably just a fluke, everything in San Andreas is random, he was just very lucky to catch it on recording video.
Nope doesn't work.
In response to Smoko
I can't wait for it to come to Xbox this Spring
In response to Pennywise99
Pennywise99 wrote:
I can't wait for it to come to Xbox this Spring

Its being released in north america on June 7th
In response to Game sabre
NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'll be in Basic Training in June!!!! GRR!
In response to Game sabre
Not everything is completely random, if he just reloaded the game and did the exact same stuff he did up to the spot before the plane reached it, then the plane would be there. It's not like the entire world changes right there from saving, when the game reloads everything is reloaded and put back in place from where it was saved. The fact that it is "random" means that a lot of things happen for no apparent reason, but the fact remains, when you reload the game everything is put back to where it was when it was saved, meaning it is very viable that he used the method I said he did.
In response to Smoko
Much of SA is scripted. Planes, etc. Aren't totally random. There is a pattern/time for them.