ID:187185

I've been playing SWG since release...Does anyone here play it? Me and a few other byonders have characters on the server Gorath. My in-game name is Pamael. I am a female twilek...Hey they get money for dressing nice! And by nice I mean basically wearing nothing at all..I think there is a free trial for JTL (Jump to Lightspeed the exansion) that includes SWG. Too bad it's only 7 days..You can find out how to get it here. Please dont turn this into a flame war. Thanks!
I been playing for a couple weeks and I switch too the Eclipse sever playing it for 2 weeks my bro was nice enough to let me use his account. I am a Rebel warrant officer 11 and training Teras Kasi Artist im a Trandoshan race base on unarmed combat and I got jump to lightspeed I thought the trail was for 10 days.
In response to Bronwxjr
Can you please rewrite that? I really have no idea what it says....(Not trying to insult you or anything, I just think the person who you are responding too should know what you are saying).
In response to GokuDBZ3128
I understand. Maybe its a SWGer thing...heh
In response to Bronwxjr
Oops yeah it is 10 days. I wanna play with you! Heh do you have aim or anything so we can meet online somewhere? I just gave up MWS and MM.Right now I'm trying out different templates to go along with BH...Currently I'm doing CM it looks fun. And I might do C after I check out CM.

Rebel all the way

MWS - Master Weaponsmith
MM - Master Merchant
BH - Bounty Hunter
CM - Combat Medic
C - Commando
SWG is horrible just like most everything else SOE has produced :/
In response to FuZzY DiCe
Hey now, you can't say that about Planetside! Awesome game, and it was made by SOE. Sure, it has a few shortcomings, but it's infinitely better that the piece of...(well...you get the idea) SWG was.

EDIT: I used to play SWG quite abit...until they revamped Jedi...urg...ticked me off so badly. I actually thought the new system was worse than the first one.
Uhh, Im in the very beginning of the tutorial and the voice told me to zoom in and out. I did, and now nothing happens and I can move( it resets me back to original spot ). Any ideas?
In response to Artekia
Make a new character, skip the tutorial, and meet me on Gorath. Talk to me on aim, krazyboi909
In response to Tiko
No, Planetside was pretty bad once it came out of beta.
They had updates for game 2 days back. the updates are awesome u don't need app exp anymore and they down sized the time to medics to heal and dancers and entainers down sized the time to one mintute to give buffs now. Im a master Medic now woot.
In response to Bronwxjr
They are making the game way too easy.
In response to Dession
Not as easy as WoW. Now, I know the vast majority of Blizzard fans are utter retards and flee in terror froma chllenging game, but jesus, I think Diablo games gave me more of a challenge, and kept my interest longer.

It's a shame MEO seems to be getting nerfed as bad as SWG did from the orginal idea. A Tolkien based MMORPG with a well-detailed PK system would smoke WoW.