ID:187193

(image copyright 2005 Jeremy Anderson)

This is my first pixel image ever, please give me some constructive critisim.

Edit: No, I didnt use a gradient tool, I did it in paint. Its ment to look like the light is hitting the hill =P
for a first, its not that bad. I've been trying for a few years, even before I ofund BYOND, and I still suck. Are you that good at creating character iocns for a game?
Your circles need some work, such as the sun. The top and bottom have a weird lump that goes up, but other than that, it looks pretty good. I like the colors.
In response to Jamesburrow
Heh, The circle wasent my fault, the image did that somehow :p

and i've never really tried making byond icons before, james.
In response to Jermman
_>
Use the gradient feature much?
In response to Hell Ramen
nope, did it in paint =P
In response to Jermman
OK.
Oh, and just for future reference, I'm pretty sure this would fit under the "Creations" category.
Jamesburrow wrote:
OK.
Oh, and just for future reference, I'm pretty sure this would fit under the "Creations" category.

Not quite.

Creations for BYOND; this isn't a BYOND creation.

Off-topic, as in, un-BYOND related.

So this thread stays, sorry. (well, unless a mod moves it. *Scowls at Crispy*)
Nope, it has nothing to do with byond. so its off topic.
Heh! Good start! Other than the animation-esque outlines, it looks kind of like my first pixel art images.

If you're going to do animation-esque stuff, learn how to anti-alias by hand. It will make all your outlines and bumpy suns look much better.
In response to Elation
OK, i was just stating. I barely ever look at the Creations sections so I figured it meant anything you created. In fact, when I first came to BYOND I was expecting someone to have their last Book Report on ther. Lol. I'm such a noob.
Don't worry.

Plus, I'd consider you nearly Mid-Newbie.
In response to Elation
Ok, does that mean I'm midway towards being as good as a noob, or midway towards leaving noobhood?
Jamesburrow wrote:
Ok, does that mean I'm midway towards being as good as a noob, or midway towards leaving noobhood?

You've got ages to go before Midbie, I'm still pretty much a newbie (and an irritating on at that).

But yeah.
In response to Elation
OK, just making sure it wasn't the insul of all insults. people consider me irritating too. It may be a noob thing, or not.
In response to Elation
I'm a guru =P
In response to Jon88
Old skule.

~Kujila