Azusa RP Online

by Inutaishos
Azusa RP Online
New Game Mode: Battle Arena, and Free to play steam period!
ID:1872146

Added 5 new armors: Scorpion, Penguin, Swordfish, Wolf and Prince of Hate!
The future months will have alot of new armors, I plan to have atleast 50 Reapers, and 50 Guardian armors... However this is just a start and iconing/programming all alone is hard and takes alot of time, so I had to finish this update in a "hurry" to update it before the Great War of year 1200 started (and yay! I finish in time!)
Even through this is an Armor update it don't include all the skills (yet), but the next small fixes/update will have their armor skills updated. While we wait for the skills every new armor will get a strong blast skill to keep up with the others; Ah and to make subscription worth it, I will make every new armor to be subscriber only for the first 5 days and then it will be free for all
I bet you all want to know more about those armors right? Then here we go:
Scorpion: Will have mainly two skills, a Hammer explosive strike with his claw, and the poisonous chain, a poison passive and the chain will have a "stretch" skill too, (something like mortal combat scorpion)
Penguin: will have dive(if you are already not a kappa) and a ice blast, and maybe a frost punch passive that reduce foes speed
Sword-Fish: Will have dive (if you are already not a kappa) and water blasts, and a sword activate that works like mantis, but for atk.
Wolf: Will have a Roar that works like Lion's that increase ur Energy, and a wolf claw attack that will work like kings fist, but faster.
Prince of Hate: Have a hate circle, alike to love but do the opposite effects, and will have an area ultimate attack that is basically made to destroy buildings/stuffs in a area (I hate him)

Update Log:
*Optimize (Another roll of changes that reduces lag)
*Review at Quests!
*Added Penguin Armor!
*Added Wolf Armor
*Added Scorpion Armor
*Added Sword-Fish Armor
*Added Prince of Hate Armor (Reaper)
*Changes at combat (no more spam at block!)
*Changed every drop rates (Alot harder to drop relics now, SWP is easier)
*Suneik Sword do not poison anymore, must be enchanted or w/e to do so
*PS: The armor skills will come in a few days, meanwhile all armors will have temporary blasts!
nice keep up with the good work and cant wait for the new armors your going to make int he future
Why not rename the 'Roar' to 'Bark' for Wolf armour. Idk, just seems more appropriate xD.
Instead of Bark why not make it howl
In response to Aulcard
That works better, yeah