In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
It's too bad I don't work for Dantom, or there would be a Fed at your door by now. >.>

;o
And what would they do...?
"let me brose ur compooter"
They browse it.
What do they find?
Nothing.
"omgsry i burtherd u"
The end.
In response to Spuzzum
I admit than I sometimes get games illegaly. It's not so much that I don't want to spend money on them, it's that I don't really have the money the to buy them. It's not that I'm poor or anything.. but my family doesn't really have much spare money, and (most)games cost too much. I really am sorry for what I do, but I don't really have any other choice( besides not getting it at all ).
Hopefully I'll be able to get a job soon and get games the good way :-).
In response to Hell Ramen
Hell Ramen wrote:
Flick wrote:
It's too bad I don't work for Dantom, or there would be a Fed at your door by now. >.>

;o
And what would they do...?
"let me brose ur compooter"
They browse it.
What do they find?
All the crap he has bragged about stealing.
"omg ur busted!"

The end.

We can only hope...

In response to Artekia
Artekia wrote:
I admit than I sometimes get games illegaly. It's not so much that I don't want to spend money on them, it's that I don't really have the money the to buy them. It's not that I'm poor or anything.. but my family doesn't really have much spare money, and (most)games cost too much. I really am sorry for what I do, but I don't really have any other choice( besides not getting it at all ).
Hopefully I'll be able to get a job soon and get games the good way :-).

See, that's why I do it. My family has money, but they don't want to spoil us. ;o
So, we can't go out and buy a game.
In response to Flick
There's nothing more pleasurable than using pirated software on a pirated OS to pirate pirated DVD!

~Kujila
In response to Xzar
What you say is true. The reviews are good. I just need a really good reason to buy games this season, what with all the great ones coming out around this time. If i bought a bad one I don't know how I could cope with it.
See, that's why I do it. My family has money, but they don't want to spoil us. ;o

Just because you can't pay for something doesn't make it morally right to steal it. If you can't afford it then find some way of earning the money to afford it.
In response to Theodis
Theodis wrote:

Just because you can't pay for something doesn't make it morally right to steal it. If you can't afford it then find some way of earning the money to afford it.

They don't let us spend our money.
Budda-bing'd!
They don't let us spend our money.
Budda-bing'd!

I find it hard to believe that if you earned the money yourself that they'd deny you from using it to buy a game. Your parents would have to be pretty screwed up to find it ok for their kid to steal something rather than earn the money for it and legally purchase it.
In response to Theodis
They don't think I steal it. They want to save it up for stuff I'll use later, which, of course, I can do myself.

Trust me, if it's just to test out a game and screw around, then I delete it later, who'll know? :p
Trust me, if it's just to test out a game and screw around, then I delete it later, who'll know? :p

That's what demos are for. And the developers and publishers certainly know as software piracy hurts the industry a whole lot.
In response to Kujila
There's nothing more pleasurable than using pirated software on a pirated OS to pirate pirated DVD!

Of course from the sound of it you've probably never experienced actually earning something.
Page: 1 2