ID:187319

I used to be a text only web designer, but I got bored and lernt how to use photoshop.

The banner is made by my friend, but I have lernt how to do things like that now. Ive been using photoshop for 2 days now and Im loving it ^_^.

Here it is:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In response to Mertek
Pwnd.
In response to Mertek
-_-

I since when was the BYOND forums a spelling competition?
In response to Smoko
Smoko wrote:
I since when was the BYOND forums a spelling competition?

It's also a grammar competition. Looks like you typed something, erased it, and forgot to erase the I before you started typing your new sentence.
In response to Mertek
-_-

I would hate to have no life
In response to Smoko
Its not. But if you're going to use images as text, it would be good to spell them right. :P
Well when you figure out how, it would be awesome if you'd make the banner image fade into the tops of the menus (which are images anyway). Of course, if you're asking me, I always prefer sites that are designed to stretch or compress to fit the viewer's resolution. Too bad you can't do that with a big page-long image as part of your layout.

But there isn't really much to say about it, it being just a picture. In the future though, I'd recommend not doing anything that makes the text on your site harder to read, such as using hokey fonts.

(On second glance, you also need to make sure the tops of the information "squares" line up properly. :P)
In response to Foomer
Ive been having trouble aligning things.

And I was thinking of making the banner expand its rays on to the site a little bit.
In response to Foomer
I do that, seems you never bothered to notice.

-talking to foomer-
In response to Kaga-Kami
???
In response to Smoko
Same thought.
In response to Smoko
Don't take it as an insult... When you own a site like that it is good when people warn you before-hand that you may have something on your site that might accidentally make you look very unprofessional. That was the point of posting the image, right, to get input on it before it was published?
In response to Kunark
Sometimes its hard to differentiate between, "this needs fixing" and, "you're a moron" on these forums. :P

Especially with so many people saying, "This needs fixing, moron".
It's...to "Blending options" ...uhh...yeah.

There is still room for some more menu's, or even something just for looks. Too plain, and the colors are boring.

The font is a nice choice, it matches with it, i'm not sure if you made the banner, but it looks pretty cool.

Fill it or kill it, i always say.
In response to Foomer
i hope he didn't mean "stretch or compress to fit the viewer's resolution" =P
In response to Kaga-Kami
Kaga-Kami wrote:
The font is a nice choice, it matches with it, i'm not sure if you made the banner, but it looks pretty cool.

Gah, didnt you read the text in the first post? Or just look at the image?
In response to Smoko
Now i did! :D

Sorry, if i don't notice something just tell me...i tend to move really fast.

If you want, i can teach you a lot of the tricks of PS7?

IM me: hikari Sephy
I think it looks fine... The font for "naviagation" "content" and "links" doesn't really fit into the setting though, in my oppinion. Everything else looks fine.
It looks interesting...a bit simple however it does have somewhat of a creative flair.
Page: 1 2