Bleach: Hollow Flash

by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
ID:1873670

hollow to gillion is pretty easy to get however gillion to adchuches is only a 40% chance and right after you get it you have to eat another hallow not npc or find the hogyoku if not you revert to gillion and all the hardwork you spent on your character went to waste might you have 2 options after that rage quit (im thinking about it) or make a new char and even if vasto lorde is op that still makes this class mostly unsuable and its why you dont see verry many hollows it makes the race system scale to the soul reapers and even if someone were to get vasto lorde even then it would make it unfair due to the fact that ur probs never going to beat him with a normal char so something needs to change here
Vasto Lorde-class Arrancar are only about as strong as Vaizards and its not that difficult to avoid reverting, nor is it difficult to become an arrancar as at least one of the Hougyoku are almost always in the same location and even if they're not there's a secondary method of becoming an arrancar. As a result the two races scale very evenly. If you have any other concerns you want to address then I'd be open to responding to them as well.
1) well there is a 40% chance to become a adhuches between kills of 30-71 so if you cant become one after 71 you might aswell remake 2)even after you become an adhuches you have 5 minutes to become an arancar or you will revert and end up remaking and even if you were to just stay as a gillion at the same time some soul reaper could just use bankai+vizard to over power you and the expectation of making a character is that you can obtain his best form/power
There's a 15% chance of becoming a Vaizard which is the same as the 15% chance of becoming a Vasto Lorde. The 40% chance of Adjucha is just a midway point between the level of a regular Shinigami and a Vaizard. Also I'm not seeing how its difficult to devour a single hollow every 5-10 minutes. If I'm understanding you correctly you believe its unfair because its easier to become a Vaizard, which it simply is not.
ah i misunderstood skull just said i had 5 minutes before i reverted didnt say eat a hollow to not revert every 5 minutes mb