In response to Lugia319
I said if Lummox is a real friend read... Doesn't matter if my friend leaves the business I'm just the type of guy to look out for my friends.
In response to Ganite
Tom isn't as poor as people make him out to be. He has a real job (managing this website was never his 1st job). Tom is probably lower middle class like 95% of the U.S.

That said, it's really his fault the business went down the tubes with his inconsistent management and taking away privileges for membership (most sites offer you more when you're a member, not less. All while jacking up the price of membership)

Being a "real friend" isn't about giving your friends money they could've had if they had not made poor decisions. Tom gave up on this site, hell its current state is his fault to begin with. Why should he receive any of its merits? Why should he be rewarded for Lummox cleaning up his mess?
In response to Lugia319
NNAAAAHH was right... you are on a heavy flow this month...
In response to Kats
I'll ask you to refrain from personal attacks on this forum. Remember rule 1, "Don't be a jerk".
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
I'll ask you to refrain from personal attacks on this forum. Remember rule 1, "Don't be a jerk".

I wasn't being a jerk. A woman's menstrual cycle is nothing to make fun of. Period.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
I said if Lummox is a real friend read... Doesn't matter if my friend leaves the business I'm just the type of guy to look out for my friends.

im gonna hold you to your word die L's.
In response to Marlon1
Everyone's talking about how SS13 was mentioned and I'm just sitting here all alone like "that FF7 remake can't get here fast enough."
That Xbox One backwards compatibility and KH3
In response to WSHGC
WSHGC wrote:

Shut up you're buying NBA live 16 on release.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Everyone's talking about how SS13 was mentioned and I'm just sitting here all alone like "that FF7 remake can't get here fast enough."

You and I both. :(
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:
WSHGC wrote:

lol.
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:
WSHGC wrote:

Shidd only 2k on my end. Die Ls
In response to WSHGC
Kinda little too late. Bc only holds any value for a year or so into lthe new games come out. Which has already happened. Tons of games release too I don't even have time to play my new ones let alone revist some old ones
Die Y's, Die bricks... Die lakeside the long way.

Mr. Gdk
In response to Dakumonki
you kno how im rockin keep kush in my pocket like cut off stockins. gang gang gang die y
In response to Ganite
La world
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Just don't go over there to shitpost and stir shit. Let's keep the autism contained to this side of the community for once, alright guys?

LMAO
This is really good news for BYOND tho! :o
Holy crap, I turned to the front page of /v/ and found this. More popular than I realised... Holy...

lol @ "disable adblock on 4chan"

plz.
Page: 1 2 3