ID:1876260

(See the best response by Kaiochao.)
I asked for help a few days for this post:
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1871655
With the responses I got made ​​changes in my system and getting other results in optimization term I already felt a huge improvement, and already wanted to thank those who helped me , the problem is that I still have doubts regarding the data that the profile is showing me ... I reduced to almost nothing the cost of self CPU and the total CPU , however my realtime remains very high, and as the game seems to not be heavy if possible I would like someone who knows what means a realtime high me clarify if there is something wrong with procs I show in the image below :

Best response
I think realtime refers to the total time it takes in the real world that a proc has been running. For example, if you have a proc that just sleeps for 2 seconds, it should have a 2 second average Real Time. If that's true, then you probably don't have to worry about it, unless your procs don't actually contain delays.

In your case, your Login() and attstats() must have some kind of delay or infinite loops.
Realtime is being distorted by other factors, so I wouldn't pay attention to that in this case.
well... ty guys now i feel safe to go ahead with the project :D