Did he mention me and my pixel art art anywhere on this "interview"? :D
Yut Put wrote:
Zete wrote:

pretty sure the only time you get mentioned around here is when people discuss discontinued games

In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Yut Put wrote:
Zete wrote:

pretty sure the only time you get mentioned around here is when people discuss discontinued games

It's funny, I don't even know who you are... But I doubt you released anything, so why talk?
In response to Zete
Yut Put has released many games lol.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:

what, shitty single player demos? capture the flag crap? please.
Deeeeeeyum, he just called all of But Butt's games DEMOS. SHOTS MOTHA FUDGIN FIRED, BROSKI.
In response to Zete
Zete wrote:
Ganite wrote:

Has a point.
In response to HaxRp
HaxRp wrote:
Zete wrote:
Ganite wrote:

Has a point.

+1

Yut Put probably worked "hard" on those games, but why have 10 unsuccessful games when you can do better and create a good multiplayer game. I realize not many people want to create online games, but Yut Put's games were only enjoyed by a small group formed by his friends/fans. I was quite dissapointed when I paid for it. Furthermore, he considers himself better than the rest of BYOND Developers.
Yut Put has some great demo's imo, but I don't think I ever played or got hooked on a game of his, if there was ever one made. Maybe because he's busy helping the community and trying to rid from bullshit games like this one ere' .
Since when are single player games considered lesser than multiplayer games? That's just bigotry. Yutty Putty has released more quality games(by BYOND standards) than nearly anyone on the site so turn off your float verbs and come back down to reality.

don't think I ever played or got hooked on a game of his, if there was ever one made

Epic
Epic: Legend(unfinished, I know, but still is more fun than most RPGs we have)
Epic Origin (Yanno, the only MOBA BYOND has/d)
Footrace for the Holy Grail (which I remember being quite popular for awhile)
Lord of the Bugs

And that's just listing the multiplayer games out of his 24. I'm not trying to silver knight, but at least give respect where its due.
Yeah, and I really like his new game called Epoch hopefully it will remain single player game and no scoreboards cuz this game is though-_- I dont want other players to see my deaths xD
In response to Zete
Zete wrote:
Ganite wrote:

what, shitty single player demos?

Nah, that's me.
In response to Kumorii
I personally would love seeing more single-player action RPG's like the earlier Final Fantasy games. Yeah, multiplayer has a certain luster with it, but writing a narrative-driven game is far easier and more impacting when there's only one player playing at a time.
In response to Kats
Have you tried Regressia?
In response to Kaiochao
I have not, but it looks really nice~ <3
In response to Kats
So would I, which is the only reason I've held onto Ugli's files for so long, lol.
Hi... Guys lets stay on topic, Zasif's Interview o.o!
In response to Zasif
Zasif wrote:
Hi... Guys lets stay on topic, Zasif's Interview o.o!

What about it? The post got moved to off topic, so obviously it's now against the rules to remain on topic. Duh, don't you know?
Ohh damnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5