ID:187644

Ive written a HUD based char creation system, its nothing fancy just click on somthing and it will take you to another spot to pick somthing else and so on. Ive been woundering if I should release it as a library/demo.

Should I?
This type of message goes in creations.

Though, I would like to see how you did this. Before you release something as a library, try putting it up somewhere on the internet for others to look at and determine if it is really worth putting on the web. By the way, don't worry about passing around code, it's no really big deal. If someone rips you off, just point to the post, and you will have proof that it is yours.
In response to Ter13
Its simple, I send the user to where I have the icons laid out on the map. And I have the icons as objects and when you click them it sends you to another location and changes the variables and such after the Click() procs called.

I really hope that made sence
In response to Smoko
No. Don't upload this. This is done commonly, and in my opinion is a poor way to achieve this.
In response to Ter13
I also agree its a poor way to do it, I plan on modding Nandrews HUD demo to achive it like LOTD does.