ID:1877403

So first off, I want to know how to make basic stats vars, how to make them increase with around a slow to medium gains formula, and how to make those stats increase with their respective verb. Much like a training formula. Also how to make them show on a stat panel. The stat vars Im using are:
 mob/player/var
hp=200
maxhp=200
stam=100 //"attack", "block", and "Ren" make this var go down"
maxstam=100 //"attack, "block", and "Ren" make this var go up"
healthBar
staminaBar

brawn=25 //Strength: Brawn. Increases with "pushup" verb
res=10 //Defense full world:Resistance increases with "situp" verb
agi=10 //Agility, increases chance of dodging increases with "squat" verb
battlepower=5//BattlePower, a Level of some sort. Shows how strong you are. Based of total brawn,res,agi and AC
auracapacity=25 //I want it to 1/5th of how much max aura capacity they have.
maxauracapacity=100 //increases with a verb called "Ren". Lets say a .05% increase per 3 seconds.
baseIcon // Dont worry about these v
target
respawn

Second I would like an example of how I can code a stat that is based around the overall combination of the other stats. (as in DBZ games). Im calling this stat var "BattleL"(Battle Level). The vars that will influence this are: "brawn","res"(resistance),"agi"(agility),and "maxauracapacity". I just want a basic code or a proc on how I can make these vars work in the way to effect "BattleP" like said earlier.

Lastly, the "auracapacity" and "maxauracapacity" are stats that work like basic "health" and "maxhealth" vars. But they are only available to view by the player them-self (not like a bar ontop of their heads indicating it).
They are a bit different is because they are basically the damage dealing based vars for the special skills in the game. While at the same time they are "duration" based vars. It determines how long I can keep a skill called "Ren" up. I want it to work as while Ren is activated the "maxauracapacity" stat goes up by a .05% increase every 3 seconds. And when it is activated the "auracapacity" var goes down by 10 every 2 seconds. If anybody could should me how to make them work like both at the same time I would really appreciate it.

I know I may be asking for a bit too much, but I've always wanted to make my own HxH game on byond and Ive finally gotten the courage to try out coding. And quite frankly I can use all the help I can get.

If you need me to elaborate on anything Ill be happy to. and constructive critisim is welcome