ID:187783

Its a Perl Drum set (standered 5 peice (not counting cymbals) set)

In extreamly good condition and I got it for 250$

Sorry bout the image quality, took em with my phone
What do you mean rate it?

Rate what about it?
In response to DeathAwaitsU
Dunno really, how it looks.

You could try guessing how tidy my room is bassed off the little parts you can see of it if you get bored
In response to Smoko
To be honest, that blue doesn't really look good(from the picture i see) on a drum kit.
In response to DeathAwaitsU
I agree, it looks kind crappy in the pictures. But it looks way better in real life for some strange reason
Smoko wrote:
Its a Perl Drum set (standered 5 peice (not counting cymbals) set)

In extreamly good condition and I got it for 350$

Sorry bout the image quality, yook em with my phone

I don't know... I'm comparing them to my friends drumkit here: http://www.vistalites.com/collection/tiger.htm and yours looks kind of bleak in comparison. :) But the sound is the most important of course. Good sound?

/Gazoot

In response to Gazoot
It sounds great, except for one of the tomtoms skin got a puncture in it whilst I was rearanging my room >_<. That one sounds creepy now
Pearls are very nice drum sets. In my basement, I have a whole studio, for me and my band to go crazy in. We have recorders, mixes, turntables, drum sets (all Pearl), guitars, mics, ETC. everythingi you can possibly need, including a stage (a pretty descent size stage). I play almost every instrument, but in my band, I play the bass guitar. So, from my experience, Pearl is an awesome drum set.
In response to GokuDBZ3128
hehe, me and my band practise anywhere.

I have a huge amp like 1/12 meters away from my drum set in my room and when we go to jam at another persons house I have to play a scabby old 2 piece drum set with three symbals that sounds like pure crap >_<
In response to Smoko
If you have a van, you could put your drum set in the back and goto where ever you guys are practicing. Oh, and what I like to do is is get a whole bunch of amps and stack them ontop of each other and crank it up, it is the best! Oh yeah, and I have three amps that are literally bigger than me. We wanted to test out how loud it can go, so one night, at 1:00 A.M. we put the knotch on 7 out of 10. It was so damn loud the neighbors woke up and called the cops. We got off with a warning. What we like to do is during the day, blast the amps and practice and the people around where we live know about our band so when they hear it they stop by and watch sometimes, it's pretty cool. We have also had a few concerts (at some bars). We are booking more, though. It is so much fun....