ID:187871

I have finally gotten a domain for my site so my forums are up permanantly, the address is http://www.eternalhell.uni.cc

Feel free to rate them there or here.
BUMP
In response to Smoko
Why...you have to wait 24 hrs and till its off the front page to bump it i think
In response to N1ghtW1ng
It was on the 2nd or 3rd page
In response to N1ghtW1ng
It was over 24 hours. And even if it wasn't, there's no need to call people for such minor transgressions. =)

I had a brief look at them. They looked okay, but there really needs to be some content to test the system with before you can tell.
In response to Crispy
Crispy wrote:
It was over 24 hours. And even if it wasn't, there's no need to call people for such minor transgressions. =)

Certainly there is, especially when the forum help clearly states "...note that you should not reply to [your] own post merely to bring it to the top of the board, as it takes additional space from the already large boards and makes it problematic for other users to easily navigate through them."

Bumping for the sake of bumping makes little sense, regardless if you follow the preferred 24hours/off first page etiquette. Had people been truely interested in your post or it's content, they would have either responded with relevant feedback, or contacted you directly.

Basically, if you are going to bump a post, please make it worthwhile instead of "bump".