ID:1884418

Redundant
Applies to:Website

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
I'd like to suggest that the ability to delete post from a thread one posted be added to the website. I'm really tired of toxic BYOND members coming in and completely throwing a thread off-topic, and I'm sure many people would benefit from this feature.

TL;DR: Please give me a way to deal with the toxic.
I've requested this but sadly it got denied. They fear people would abuse it.
Pager banning a person will remove their ability to post in topics created by you. You will also stop seeing posts they've made of any kind.
In addition to what Nadrew said, also feel free to message a moderator if your thread is being pulled off-topic. Sometimes we just miss things, or aren't sure what the OP would want.
So then we could post our delusions and delete anyone who doesn't agree.

Sounds more unhealthy than having 'toxic people' post in your threads. I know, there are many around but you can counter them with a strong positive mental attitude.
if anything it should be allowed in atleast sections like art & sound, developer help, byond on-topic
I don't agree with the feature request, like Zecronious detailed, but I think we need a Moderators list. A list so we can actually see who are moderators (beyond checking their mini-profile).
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
Agreed. Currently if someone is behaving irresponsibly on the forums there's no report button.

That being said this forum is watched like a hawk. You might not see them but moderators are scampering through all these threads all the time and they're pretty good at finding people not following community guidelines.
Toxicity is a very subjective term, though. Some people might be just posting hurtful comments to make someone else feel bad, in which case, yeah, obviously those comments should be removed. But other times it's just a poorly-worded, yet no less valid, criticism. I could probably name a half dozen people on the forums who are critically helpful, but sometimes can come across as condescending or insulting.

While we should always be mindful of what we say, meanings don't often travel across text as well as they do with speech.
Nadrew resolved issue (Redundant)