Pokemon BlueFire

by RareScar
Conquer dungeons and surviving event challenges! Up to 200+ Pokemon available!
ID:1884777

I've been told to make a suggestion thread... so here it is! Post your suggestions for Pokemon BlueFire! We are listening to the fans!
suggestions? so ideas on what to add on the game, correct? :o
Yeah! Exactly what I mean
I got one thing in mind. but I don't know if someone already thought about it. what if some pokemon have different variations? if I said it right. like deerling for an example. see how that pokemon changes colors through seasons? what if most grass type pokemon have that and have different moves depending on the season?
Since Clans have no purpose now. I said to everyone that what if they could make a clan and have the name of your clan appear besides your name in the chat, and as Jon told me, "But extra long guild names may be a problem". How about they can make their Clan name as long as they want but give them the option to abbreviate the name for chat purposes. Example. 'The Forsaken Knights' They'd shorten it to TFK and that's what we'd see in the chat.
In response to Flaming-god
The Mysterious Shaymin wrote:
what if most grass type pokemon have that and have different moves depending on the season?
I actually like that idea... I will look into "how" to make it happend...and perhaps a way to give that for all types (perhaps :3)! :D

Flaming-god wrote:
How about they can make their Clan name as long as they want but give them the option to abbreviate the name for chat purposes. Example. 'The Forsaken Knights' They'd shorten it to TFK and that's what we'd see in the chat.
Since that's an easy one and it's actually a good idea, I will make that happen! Expect that to happen soon. :)

Going to start off by saying sorry but this is going to be a long one so get your popcorn and get ready for the show because I have a lot of suggestions. Don’t get me wrong I love the game. It’s amazingly fun but my suggestions are just things to further the game and to make it that much bigger and better. That is the point of the suggestion thread after all.

Boosting what you got!

With that out of the way let me start with my suggestion on how to make the game better with little things and tweaks you can make from what’s in it now.The first of which is that we need more tms. I know you’re working on this now but we have no atk tms and a wider variety of tms would make the pvp that much cooler but not going into that one much because you’re working on that so if you guys want me to help with the list of tms to add just let me, akira ;D, know.

Speaking of variety, guys I like the dungeons but both Tree Seaside and Blue Sea have elements that were just missing. Like in the Training Forest you start off fighting simple rattatas and those EVIL starly and later on you had the Pikachu power thrown into your face. -Loved- that. Not sure if it was a mistake or not but the idea of having different pokemon spawn as you get further in is great. Why wasn’t it done for seaside?

By simply adding one more pokemon spawn like a krabby or a kingler or some to the first big beach area to spawn and then change the krabby to idk an oddish in the forest part of it and then a geodude once inside the cave would make take much better from the different spawns that could happen. Even better seeing as you could have then have a slightly different drop table.

Then there’s Blue Sea. Favorite dungeon. . . purely for the boss. ( Btw increase the attack rate of the brain boss slightly he doesn’t attack enough ) There’s only one pokemon to spawn in there. We can do just a bit better by adding wailmer as a common spawn in some areas and a possible wailord in the big room that can drop.. idk. . . a walmer? Then once you hit the switch and go through the map switch, add chinchou to the mix. Those are all deep sea pokemon you can add to aid in the dungeon. Point being just add a little variety in the pokemon spawns and i know the pokemon I suggested aren’t in the game yet but that’s just more reason to add more pokemon to the game. Then again they were just examples.

Now for Elsyus. Add a jail.. please? Pretty please? Just a pit on the map I can walk to and see all the jailed players in lol. Their world chat would be muted but they could still use local to make it like a jail visit. That’s.. Purely for my amusement though.

Other than that I’d suggest adding a “ move reminder” next to the show meowth so you can re learn any move you forgotten. I know Rare can do it but this would just be easier and more convenient

CLANS/EVENTS!

Okay so we’re having a problem with having no one want to make a clan. We have events too but those are all PvE. . . let’s fix both of those shall we? Raise the curtain boys! THat’s right, CLAN BATTLES!! Of course the game isn’t big so you’ll have to scale it as needed but you could have team PVP events where 2-6 people join and battle it out in a stadium or coliseum to see who’s the best clan! Of course this would need a clan score board but sssshhhh one thing at a time.

We can also add PvP events like FFA or add in ( and this is wolf’s idea) Freeze tag where one person is declared it and can attack other in this area. When the others die the they’re frozen and a revive unfreezes them. Just PvP events would be cool and the reward for these can be score and BC, a larger amount of it for the winners then the losers.

Now one final suggestion for Clans. . . RAIDS! I have an idea for the dungeon raid itself so if interested contact me but the general idea is puzzles and bosses. The best way I see that happening is by adding HMs to the game and within the game have hm be need to get into hidden areas on maps and ne needed for the raid’s puzzles. Have strength to be able to grab or push then move that object on top of this or have cut to get through to pull this lever blah blah simple stuff cause after all it is a byond game.

I don’t plan on seeing raids happen as a normal thing but it can be like a spacial to unlock and get special pokemon. Of course only people of the same clan can get in the same room and first group to get clear it gets it for their clan.. every member.. or just the people that finished it whatever is good but these would get people excited about being in a clan.
( more suggestions later I just got lazy )
In response to Akira2143
Akira2143 wrote:
Not sure if it was a mistake or not but the idea of having different pokemon spawn as you get further in is great. Why wasn’t it done for seaside?
I believe you wouldn't known this, but Training Forest was made after Tree Seaside and Blue Sea. The idea of bringing more and different Pokemon to spawn came up later for version 3.0. I just had to take my time to edit the dungeons that were already made so they have that "feature". I will work on it, that's for sure!

Akira2143 wrote:
Now for Elsyus. Add a jail.. please? Pretty please? [...]Their world chat would be muted but they could still use local to make it like a jail visit.
Trust me, when we last talked about it I wasn't kidding, lol. I will make that happen pretty soon. Thanks for reminding me though.

Akira2143 wrote:
Other than that I’d suggest adding a “ move reminder” [...] so you can re learn any move you forgotten.
Tera has also talked to me about the "Move Reminder" feature. I do have the way to do it and will be made, but just to be clear from now, and because of current program configurations, already owned Pokemon "may" not be able to use the Move Reminder feature, unless they are at a low level and can still learn new moves (if that makes any sense).

Akira2143 wrote:
CLAN BATTLES!! Of course the game isn’t big so you’ll have to scale it as needed but you could have team PVP events where 2-6 people join and battle it out in a stadium or coliseum to see who’s the best clan! Of course this would need a clan score board [...].
I haven't thought about that, actually. It is a great idea. There were plans for adding games like Capture the Flag, and "Deathmatch", but exactly for clans? I did't thought of it...it is a great idea. It will be taken into consideration, seriously!

I didn't miss the other suggestions, but it is a lot to process, hehehe. We will take our time to analyze everything you posted here for us and will make a way to make most of it, if not, everything work. There are things that we're currently working on...for example, the Pokemon Storage System, which will take around two weeks to be made. Tera also has her things she's adding to the game (I would like her to respond to your post as well), and some other features. So not everything will be added right away, but it will!
We take suggestions very seriously, and we will please our fans as much as we can. We will keep accepting suggestions so don't back away and post more suggestions for us... after all, the game belong to us all!
(Suggestions from Wolfy)

I suggest you guys add clan house that you can customize and add stuff to and to add mini games like freeze tag for event (told him I suggested this already but oh well we have a 2nd lol)
In response to Akira2143
Akira2143 wrote:
I suggest you guys add clan house that you can customize and add stuff
The "place customization" is something we will not get into until PBF version 4, which is all about customizing!

I don't know if this will be on PBF Version 4 but,i would want some pokemon clothes customization on the game,this is more for players entertainment XD,also,i think that it would make the Bonus Coins richer,because they would trade outfits and more o.o
Here is one outfit example http://snag.gy/PQTH3.jpg ,some outfits could drop from normal pokemon,or bosses,or be selled by one npc.

And Why Frosslass get damage whit earthquake,but porygon don't?
In response to Quebradores
I believe Porygon takes damage from Earth Quake. Neither Froslass or Porygon are flying type nor they have the levitate ability.
RareScar You might remember me from a couple days ago.Anyway My Suggestion is for you to add 3 More Legends into the game.Dialga Palkia and Giratina
Plz use my idea Rare