ID:1886220

Anyone know how to copy and paste chatlogs straight out of the BYOND client? As soon as you hit control, you lose the highlight, and right clicking yields no menu.
Right click the chat output box and click save log.
If right-clicking doesn't bring a menu then the developers have purposely designed it that way. You'll have to take it up to that specific games' developers for chat-logging.

Otherwise it's easier to accomplish it with selecting the chat, then right-clicking and save.

--Sorry, I thought you were talking about in-game chat, not the BYOND Pager. So my comment isn't relevant.
If you are referencing the BYOND pager, there is no way to directly copy and paste text from the BYOND pager (Feature request: ID:1656972).

As per the instructions here, you can select the conversation, then click and drag it into the "send a message" box and copy the conversation from the message box.

As a work around, you can navigate to the "your updates" section, select the desired conversation, and copy and paste the conversation from there.
In response to Higoten
Higoten wrote:
If you are referencing the BYOND pager, there is no way to directly copy and paste text from the BYOND pager (Feature request: ID:1656972).

As per the instructions here, you can select the conversation, then click and drag it into the "send a message" box and copy the conversation from the message box.

As a work around, you can navigate to the "your updates" section, select the desired conversation, and copy and paste the conversation from there.

Sorry, I did mean the BYOND pager, Selecting it all, dragging it to the message box and then using the keyboard shortcuts from there worked just fine.

Much obliged for the help everyone!