ID:1886364

Started to get serious with C# and MonoGame 2 days ago and already understand it ._. it's amazingly simple, my time in BYOND hasn't been for nothing! :D

So you put a picture inside a framed application? niceeeee. :P

No offense, just playing around.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:

It's all good xD, I finally talked myself into actually trying other languages and I picked it up pretty fast for not having messed with it for quite awhile, BYOND is the ultimate stepping stone for programmers c:
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:

It's all good xD, I finally talked myself into actually trying other languages and I picked it up pretty fast for not having messed with it for quite awhile, BYOND is the ultimate stepping stone for programmers c:

It is! It got me in to at least four different languages.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:

And that's actually the screen being rendered with the image also being rendered for the user in the top-left, I'm working on building something similar to BYOND o-o
Doesn't matter what you're doing, when you're writing a game engine and you get the picture to render to the screen, it's always a good day. I used to do the exact same thing when working with SDL/C++. Lol. And yeah, I started programming in C++ when I was like 14 and thought it was the worst headache ever. Derped around on BYOND and DM for about a year or so, went back to C++ and was like, "Wait a minute... THIS IS F**KING EASY!! DAMNIT!" Fantastic way of learning OOP, imo.
Ewww C# :3