We're on the downhill slope, girl. The devolution into drama is assured unless a sarcastic gif is posted. That's the only thing that can break the spell.
In response to Ter13
We haven't had a good horse thread in a while.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
We're on the downhill slope, girl. The devolution into drama is assured unless a sarcastic gif is posted. That's the only thing that can break the spell.

As you request, sir!

They are old and I figured I'd just do funny ones. :P
I'm not really a gif-hunter or anything.
The last one is damn hypnotic! Wish I had one of those awesome chairs.
tfw when you manage to derail a thread by telling someone to start using a proper filehost for source files.
In response to ErikHanson
I mean, it is all subjective, so what is proper if it is different for every person? Just let people use whatever they want, problem solved! :)

Of course, if the link turns out to be malicious, obviously it would be reported on in the thread by others. Trying to pigeon hole everyone into using the same services isn't going to work. People have different tastes.

Someone mentioned that they use github a lot but haven't made an account on it because the site turns them off, I'd have to agree. Something about their website is a total interest loser for me and obviously others.
Probably the eye straining orange color and the strange layout that isn't very user friendly.

@ post below -- okay I must of struck a nerve with Ter so I will just ignore him from now on. You want to troll me? Fine whatever, I'll consider it flattery but your below post is pathetic.
I mean, it is all subjective, so what is proper if it is different for every person?

If it's all subjective, what is proper if it's different for every person? Just let people tell other people to use whatever they want, problem solved!

The simple subjectivism argument is really, really asinine because you are admitting in your own argument that you have no right to tell anyone else what to do, so telling other people to not tell other people what to do undermines your own argument.
update: added some games including Pokemon RFD (temporary link, new link coming after upload)
Nice, we want more :-}
Also, you should add hub link to that games, and a host files (u can make it from code, but not all codes work, + not all got time)
Also, what games you guys miss from the list ?
In response to Doniu
Doniu wrote:
Nice, we want more :-}
Also, you should add hub link to that games, and a host files (u can make it from code, but not all codes work, + not all got time)
Also, what games you guys miss from the list ?

lots of games missing, also a number of these dont actually have hubs anymore for whatever reason (dead or whatever) and the host files can easily be made by opening the source code with Dream Maker and compiling it. takes about 5 or so minutes, you can also redirect the games to whatever hub you create. :P Ive been pretty busy with other things and trying to get my console modding business started up so sadly I cannot make the Host files myself.

Rushnut wrote:
Castle Rushnut edition - https://www.dropbox.com/s/xysrmcdrvdvwy4n/ Castle_src.zip?dl=0

Thanks for the contribution nutrush :P I will add it in

I will check today the games. if i. will find something interesing, I gonna make hub for it. and host 24/7
In response to Ss4gogeta0
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
Ter13 wrote:
BTW, I think a source code suppository is a decent idea.

Its a good way to preserve BYONDS history

I am also working on a Host File Suppository aswell for some really old games

Huh??
In response to Lavenblade
In response to Lavenblade
Lavenblade wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
Ter13 wrote:
BTW, I think a source code suppository is a decent idea.

Its a good way to preserve BYONDS history

I am also working on a Host File Suppository aswell for some really old games

Huh??
you didnt get the joke...
a couple people were colling it a suppository in the first few posts so I played along

Doniu wrote:
I will check today the games. if i. will find something interesing, I gonna make hub for it. and host 24/7

sounds good, I may pop onto one of your servers.
I knew suppository was the wrong word, I was just a little suprised when I saw its meaning. xD.
Do you have source for DBZ DR? http://www.byond.com/games/BouncierSlinky/ DragonballGTDarkRenegade I used to have it but I can't seem to find it anymore. It would be awesome if you or someone else does :)
sorry, I will not be releasing the source of anime games
In response to Ss4gogeta0
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
sorry, I will not be releasing the source of anime games

Pokemon is an anime
In response to Kyle2120
The anime is based off the games, not vice-versa.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocket_Monsters_(manga)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7