Due to the extended "weekend," I got the chance to add a little more to The Dying Breed.
Players now get hungry. So it is ideal to scavenge through bushes and the houses to gather food.
Your clothing, such as under/outerwear, hats/helmets, and shoes can now provide protection against attacks. But they can rip and become useless.
I am no longer using the output as a local chat. Everything is displayed on the map... besides the output window that appears for the help screen.
-New, but smaller, features
* There are around 15 different zombie 'peeps.
* You cannot run while in water.
* There is now a sound effect for walking through bushes and trees.
* More and more and more sound effects!
* Replace the HUD bar graphics. They are ugly.
* Weather System.
* Better pixel movement pathfinding.
[I ran from a horde and my shirt got ripped!]
As always, I need to get some testing done. I'm trying to get my girlfriend to help me out but she's playing Red Dead Redemption and then wants me to play Borderlands... I'm tempted to just toss this out there and gather any constructive criticism that I can. What do you all think?
Copyright © 2023 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.