ID:188930

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good free file hosting service that I could use? My current one (Angelfire) cancelled my account because I didn't realize they minded me using the account as a file storage for game zips.
I know one! It's called the CD-RW.
In response to Airjoe
He means so that BYOND downloads it externally, I think.
In response to Maz
oh, I thought he was just speaking of storage. Sorry!

Try brinkster, or 50megs or something.
In response to Maz
Yep, that's it. I need a server that can let me use external downloads for preload_rsc option.
In response to Airjoe
I would host you....but....my bandwidth is being used right now...so unless there is money involved i can't give you any of my service.
In response to Karasu Kami
try BadBlue http://www.badblue.com - you can use it for P2P, or even webhosting from your computer!
I might be able to set you something up in a few days, if you cetct me in chatters ask me about it.
In response to digitalmouse
Hmm...I downloaded the software, got a user name and stuff but I still can't upload things nor can I view a page or anything in it :-( Anyone got any tips for me?
In response to Goku72
You do realise that BadBlue is a program that allows you to host a web server from your own computer, right? =)
In response to Crispy
Yes =P
In response to Goku72
Good, it just sounded like you were a bit confused from your post. =)
In response to Crispy
If you go into Chatters, I'll explain my dilema further =D
In response to Goku72
Goku72 wrote:
Hmm...I downloaded the software, got a user name and stuff but I still can't upload things nor can I view a page or anything in it :-( Anyone got any tips for me?

well, i would not want to repeat the entire help file for badblue... everything you need is in the FAQ, help, and online forums on the website.
In response to digitalmouse
I get this error when I try to view the site other than as my IP address:

Failure! I was trying to decode:

and got this error:
didn't find Auth-Data in header: