Sigrogana Legend 2

by Devourer Of Souls
Sigrogana Legend 2
Multiplayer RPG set in a unique RP-mandatory fantasy setting.
ID:1889726

House Permissions - You can now set up housing permissions that let players other than you manipulate the home.
  • Format is {key}.slot{X}, where {key} is the player's key, and {X} is the number of the character slot. IE, devourerofsouls.slot1 would let me, Devourer Of Souls, use those permissions with my slot 1 character.
  • House Editors can alter tiles and place/move furniture (with a few exceptions).
  • Bouncers can access the Guest Controller and kick/bar others from the house.
  • You can set a default level for guild members to either one of these, or specific permissions per entry.

Bargoers & Yenten - Bargoer NPCs will now join you for a game of Yenten if you sit next to them and start up a game of it.
  • Each has their own unique win and lose line!

New Fishing Contest Rewards - Added 3 new items to the Sea Crest Chest.
  • Super Rod
  • Heart of Tannin
  • Heart of Leviathan

Adjusted - Two minor story updates.
Adjusted - Bunny Ears now generate with cloth materials, instead of metal ones.
Adjusted - Ice sheets created by allies are no longer broken when moving.
Adjusted - Evasion is now affected by armor type (half effectiveness in Light Armor, negated by Heavy Armor).
Adjusted - Evasion can no longer be triggered while Guarding or while Stunned.
Adjusted - Needle will now power up its explosion effect if its multiple projectiles hit the same target.
Adjusted - Voidveil now has half of its damage reduction (15% at max rank), but generates twice the normal amount of Void Energy.
Adjusted - Admins can now reset player doors without having to bother me about it.
* Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the Golden Glow animation was applying at the wrong Ki total.
- Fixed a bug where those under the effects of Yukionna's Snowshoes would still break ice sheets created by allies.
- Fixed a bug where Tannis Black Beast battles could spawn you in spots behind house roofs.
- Fixed a few bugs with the Enchanting craft skill.
- Fixed a bug where talking to Dr. Gorri about being a 'fighter' was showing a debug message.
- Fixed a bug where Detogate could hit enemies not in the same battle as you, and where Detogate was not actually destroying the voidgate, only making it invisible.
- Fixed a bug where Ritual Sword was not checking certain summon limitations when its 'one bonded youkai' effect was activated.
- Fixed a bug where the Bloodhunt enchantment's Legs-only effect was taking effect while on a weapon.
- Fixed a bug where weather overlays were not updating for party members when entering new areas.
- Fixed a bug with multiple Kensei and Verglas skills that weren't triggering Evasion.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't trade quality changing items.
- Fixed a bug where allies could trigger your traps if they walked directly on top of them.
- Fixed a bug where some skills would proc penalties/bonuses to Momentum for weakness/resist interactions multiple times.

(This update was on June 23rd, but I forgot to post the update notes here. Whoops!)