ID:188973

Well, time to spout babble. =P Anyways, Gunbound is a fun Worms/Scorched Earth like game. I can't explain it too well, but you can see the website for yourself. (gunbound.com works too but gunbound.net is in English. =P)

They recently got buddy lists working, so, be sure to add me to yours if you sign up. (I'm also Hanns in Gunbound. =P)
I love you hanns...
Figures that someone makes a thread about it the day after I talk about it in Chatters. I'm Mertek on there, obviously, so don't add me since I won't respond to you.

It's pretty fun, but the fact that you can't move around a whole lot doesn't appeal much to me. Sure, you can move your mobile (representation of your character on the field) around each turn, and use teleport items, but aside from that there isn't much short of having the ground be shot out from under you (unlike the Worms series, which has lots of neat movement stuff and physics.) The weapons are neat, although there isn't much variety in the types of attacks (unlike Pocket Tanks) The players... hmm. They are mainly imbeciles, like you would expect in any multiplayer game, with their pathetic insults. If you refrain from responding, it isn't so bad. The graphics are fairly good for the game, with some cute idle animations for each mobile. The addition of avatar items that improve certain aspects of your character is also cool, but it gets annoying when you don't have any and end up getting pummeled. Sound and music is nothing short of great, but nothing to write home about.

Everyone should at least give it a shot, even if you're not a fan of Worms/Scorched Earth type games.
Ive been playing this game for about 2 months now, don't know why I haven't posted on it yet.

It's fun, but it gets old soon. Worms is better.