The Dying Breed

by Mr. RJT
The Dying Breed
Open world multiplayer zombie survival
ID:1891885

This is a list, mostly for myself, of features I am planning to add to the next version. Points that have been crossed out means that they have been added/fixed.

Features/Changes
* If a zombie has a target and hasn't moved/changed location, find a new target. (Maximus_Alex2003)
* If you attack a zombie and it's following someone else, have it follow you. (Maximus_Alex2003)
* Player/Zombie have slower movement. (Maximus_Alex2003)
* Increase chances of blood showing while bleeding (Maximus_Alex2003)
* Zombies bleed more (Maximus_Alex2003)
* Weapon swinging animation (Maximus_Alex2003)
* Knock-Back (More powerful for weapons such as a rifle) (Maximus_Alex2003)
* Mouse cursor changes depending on what is equipped. A hand for empty hand, an image of the melee weapon that is being used, and for guns just use a simple cross-hair and when you shoot the cross-hair enlarges and comes back to normal size (Maximus_Alex2003)
* Blood remains on the ground for 20 seconds, not 10

Fixes
* The game randomly crashes and I don't know why. There are no errors in the error.txt. While playing with Maximus_Alex2003 the game crashed while he was shooting me. In addition, while playing by myself it crashed while shooting a Zombie. So the problem may be within my Fire() code. - Damn while() loop!
* When near a player, the local/world speak will appear twice
* Have weapon HUD text centered
* If you die in full screen mode, the resize HUD icon changes back to minimize.
* If you have mouse down while attacking and drop weapon, it will continue to fire.
* The weapon will stop firing/swinging randomly