ID:189210

Warning of the Day: Never announce something you have not yet done. Try, and you will be instantly robbed of the determination to do it. 100% guaranteed!

Hmmm this seems to have been the warning of the year I wonder if there going to ever change this? It is a good one though.

~Hendrix~
Warning of the Day: Do not closely inspect a lawn mower, while your friend goes to check if the switch is on.

This doesn't seem to have ever been warning of the day, when are the going to make it so? It is a good one!

~GokuSS4Neo~
In response to Gokuss4neo
Better warning... don't TOUCH the lawn mower engine if it suddenly stops... IT IS HOT AS HELL, I got scars on my hands to prove it
HendrixandCamo wrote:
Warning of the Day: Never announce something you have not yet done. Try, and you will be instantly robbed of the determination to do it. 100% guaranteed!

Hmmm this seems to have been the warning of the year I wonder if there going to ever change this? It is a good one though.

I would be nice if people actually payed attention to this so we'd have less vaporware.
I wouldnt say that you would be robbed of determination.. just infused with procrastination.
In response to Theodis
Well it would be nice if more ppl acually made there own games. But yea that would be a start.
In response to Blueseed15
ne, i noticed that warning there for along time, and thats exactly what im doing...no one gets to play my game until beta ^^;...besides...im not going to let the games twists and such get out...i think games thats are released to early often fail within the month, ne?