ID:189224

Well, I've been playing this addicting little game for quite some time, now. It's very fun and very addicting, wheeee! *falls* Anywho, it's here at http://www.puzzlepirates.com

(Yes, I searched before posting, found nothing, but if anything else has been posted before this on this subject, lemme know/publicly humiliate me, whatever). Click-'n-Play-Only MLAASers need not apply. :P
Sounds intriguing! I'm just about to download the client.
In response to Crispy
I doubt you'll be disappointed. Oh yes, there are plenty of openings in my crew, contact Spolto (That's me!) or Yhhara (Also me! My first character that is a lower-ranked pirate. =p)
In response to Hanns
It's... weird. World's first MMOTC? (Massively Multiplayer Online Tetris Clone) =D

Okay, calling it that isn't fair - it actually looks quite interesting, although I'm not sure if I like it yet or not! It seems to me that the real interest would lie in joining a crew, so I'll look you up next time I'm on. I'm going under the name of Crispiness (Crispy was taken).

EDIT: Whoops! I'm actually 'Crispified'. =) Crispiness and Crispified are my two alternate names if Crispy is taken (annoyingly common).
I got bored after I couldn't find a crew.... It was an early beta though, it was somewhat fun.
In response to Sariat
Ah, sucks that you couldn't find a crew. Well, I'd be glad to help you out in that department. Hope you don't mind a very brigand-ly crew name, though.
In response to Crispy
Yarr! Ahoy mateys! We must part Cap'n Crispified from his booty! Arr...
In response to Hanns
Too late! I joined the first decent-looking crew I found. =) If you tell me what your crew actually is, and you happen to be on when I am, I'll look you up.