In response to Hedgemistress
ah forget it...I had something to say but I won't bother. Again, I'm sorry I even posted on the forums...

-Dagolar
In response to Gokuss4neo
Again, third time I've changed this...I had something to say but it's just a waste of time. Sorry I posted on the forums at all...

-Dagolar
In response to Mellifluous
I was REALLY ****ING scared the other day, which is rare for me. Normally it's just the surprise factor giving me a small jump, but this was REALLY scary.
I was cycling back from a near-ish town. And I got lost, REALLY lost. Normally it takes 50 mins to get their, and it took me over 4 hours to get back!
The scary bit though, was when I found myself on a motorway! A MOTORWAY! On a section with no hard shoulder!
I was so ****ing terrified I was trembling so much I was scared I might fall of my bike, making the whole thing even more frightening!
When I finally got of the motorway, I got lost in an airport! Then after travelling to several towns, nowhere near my house, or the route to my house, I found my coach journey (The journey I take everyday to go to school) So I followed that for about 1 hour, until I VERY stupidly thought of taking a short cut, and I got lost again! I finally gave up, bout 25 mins car drive from my house, which woulda been about 2 hours for me, because I could hardly walk, never mind cycle! And I had to get my mum to pick me up in her car.

~GokuSS4Neo~
Page: 1 2