In response to Dracon
Dracon wrote:
Bleh. I hate hip hop. All it does it promote fake life styles.

I miss the old school hip hop. Now a days they just rap about bitches, money, and how the white man stole everything from them. I think it'd be appropriate as a response to 'how the white man stole everything from them' in saying a quote from the movie '25th Hour': "Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the f*** on!"

You act as if Jim Crowe laws never existed.
In response to Dracon
yea brotha

http://www.freewebs.com/draconstrife/ghettomoo.jpg

***NEGRO EXCRUSION ADDVISED!***
***VIEWER DISCRESSION ADVISED***

copy and paste addy racist fks
In response to Flare
Now how did Dracon's name get on that site? Hmm I wonder..
In response to Jotdaniel
Jotdaniel wrote:
Good hip hop would be in the eye of the beholder. The most popular rappers fit the stereotype. Stop saying white as well, anyone who doesnt listen to that type of music is going to hold the same stereo-type, regardless of color/race/gender.

The only reason there is a stero-type for Rappers, and supposibly how crap there songs are, is because the of the actual media attention put into all the crappy rappers. There are actually good rappers, but the ones who get paid a crap load, and rig the music charts are the ones with the crap raps.

Personally, i dont like rap or classical, as a matter of fact, i only like rock. Mainly King Mungi, Linkin Park, Limp Biskit, Superheist, Disturbed, 3rd Strike and other bands of the type.
In response to Mrhat99au
Mrhat99au wrote:
The only reason there is a stero-type for Rappers, and supposibly how crap there songs are, is because the of the actual media attention put into all the crappy rappers. There are actually good rappers, but the ones who get paid a crap load, and rig the music charts are the ones with the crap raps.

That's exactly right! You win the prize! You'll recieve it in 8-10 business days.
In response to MaNiAcK
if you find that offending just listen to this little joke:

"whats pink and blue and squiggles a lot?...... a baby in a plastic bag!"

hahahah
In response to Flare
That was horribly offensive... But funny non the less..
In response to Tokabol
Lol, rig the music charts, thats a good one. All those charts show is album sales, not any quality of music.
Page: 1 2