ID:18942

Not a moment too soon. I never thought I'd be looking forward to the end of it, but this means no more having to be around my dad for the next several months. From the beginning of June to today, just about the only thing he'd ever talk about is how much of a whore my mother is and how she's no good, etc.

He was ranting to me for an hour and a half straight, not letting me go to bed (since I have to be up somewhat early) until he finished talking. Of course, he ended up repeating himself countless times. He made it a point to open his email address, find a line from my mother where she said "if you have any questions about (youngest sister's) progress, feel free to email me as well as call", read it out loud, and told me to pay attention while he clicked the Delete button. Come on, I don't want to put up with that.

Hopefully that's going to end for now, since I leave for the airport at 11 AM. I really, really hate the timezone difference but at this point I just want to feel relaxed and at ease for the first time this entire summer vacation, and if that means being on a bumpy coach flight to do so then fine.

Anyway, last time I flew to Ireland I was offline for several weeks. I don't THINK that will be the case this time, but I'm just posting about this to anyone who cares just in case I don't come back after a day or so.
http://members.byond.com/member_files/s/a/sarm/images/ medium_icon.gif

this looks like one of those doom bfg balls what do you think
also i think that's the bubble bobble dude
well pretty much nobody is posting

maybe i should go to wizchat - nope i'm banned for linking to a 50x50 mspaint image that said "cock"
Dont leave Sarm! What will the masses do without you!?
Glad to have you back in Ireland.