The Dying Breed

by Mr. RJT
The Dying Breed
Open world multiplayer zombie survival
ID:1894627

[DOWNLOAD]

I made a post earlier this week in regards to what my plans were for Breed. The goal was to release V.1.3 before I take a leave of absence. In addition, I would give out cash prizes for a tournament.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like either will happen. Today's release includes the features and fixes crossed out in the V.1.3 Feature List. It also contains some other features and fixes that are not listed there.

What's Next?

I was going to make a graphical update but I feel that it's time to move onto something else. The game doesn't have any major known bugs and is playable. What I want to do is work on my next dream game - an idea I've been working on since 2012.

Yesterday I was about to press submit on a source code release for this game but opted not to. As mentioned in a previous thread, I used 0% good programming practices and the code is messy messy messy. Not that I care that I get a repetition of "bad programmer;" The only reason as to why I am here is due to my love of making games. But since I've gone back and forth with that decision, I'll put the code release on hold for the moment.

Have fun!
Hey atleast you released something! Looks pretty good I'd try if it where the style of games I'd like to play lol. But can't wait to see what you do next. Hoping its a rpg or something pvp for my pleasure xD
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
Hey atleast you released something! Looks pretty good I'd try if it where the style of games I'd like to play lol. But can't wait to see what you do next. Hoping its a rpg or something pvp for my pleasure xD

Thanks for the kind compliment.

I feel that my next game will certainly cater to those who do and do not love pvp. :)