ID:1894994

Hello! I'm running a server of the last version of a good RP game (targeted toward the same kinds of players that RP on games like RP Rebirth, Generations, and Phoenix) called Curtain Call. Version 6.1 to be exact. Large race selection, a bunch of planets, two space stations, building, and over-the-top fights (with RP reasons of course). Be sure to read the popup that opens right after you get into the game proper! Spread the word to good RPers! The source code to this game has been lost, and it no longer has a hub, either.

byond://ryuujin.dragonballfc.com:9999
Bump due to updating the address (new wipe too).
Oh joy, another mandatory chat room! This one doesn't even have a hub!
This game is so bad.
This game is so bad.

How bad is it?
I dare you to go see for yourself.
Some people just don't like this sort of game. It's fine, go somewhere else if you don't like it. You don't need to trash it.
I don't like games that still use the godawful zeta graphics and code. I fucking love RP games, though.
It uses heavily modified Finale v3 code as a base. Not Zeta code.
Its icons are modified DB Rebirth icons. Not Zeta icons.

It is an RP game, and I realize not every RP game is your cup of tea. So, don't waste your time Doohl complaining about something you personally don't want to play.
Finale v3 and Rebirth were both Zeta rips. I'm not going to comment on the game, just... Gonna point out that one fact.
Finale is a very different beast than Zeta. Even if you have seen the code of both and can 100% verify that they use the same basic code, it's a different game and DBCC is evolved further. Anyway, I'm not paying attention to this thread anymore, as I've got a game to moderate.
Even if you have seen the code of both and can 100% verify that they use the same basic code, it's a different game and DBCC is evolved further.

So basically, what you are saying is even if I'm right, I'm wrong?

I'm not gonna trash your game, but I can't even this logic.
In response to Ter13
Sounds more like "LALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU" than "you're wrong".

Honestly, given how much people in these forums abhor rips and rip-derivatives, posting this game here wasn't the best idea if you wanted constructive or positive feedback.
if you wanted constructive or positive feedback.

I... Don't think he does. Basically, what he's saying is that he doesn't care about your opinion unless you like it.

That said, OP doesn't want feedback, or to be talked to by anyone who doesn't like his game, so I think the respectful thing to do is probably bow out of the thread, so I'm gonna do that.
gaem is relegr8 (Hopefully someone gets that reference)
Could someone link my Programming a Rip: How To post here? I would, but phone and busy.
lol the guy who gets butthurt when asked to deliver GiaD results calling out the sexiest byonder alive
you also smell
Page: 1 2