ID:189560

Have any of you played PSO?
If you did try my chatroom and talk with other people that are more experienced
so no 1 has ever played PSO?
In response to HolyDoomKnight
What's 'PSO'?
In response to Hazman
Probably Phantasy Star Online.
I just bought Phantasy Star Online for my Dreamcast a few days ago. I can't go online because I use broadband and don't have a broadband thingy for my Dreamcast. I like most of the single-player game so far though. However, I don't like the one-character-per-VMU limit because I can't get a VMU without going through eBay. (I really need to set up an account. I keep putting it off.)

Unfortunately, that bleeping water-dragon/snake thingy after Cave 3 kept killing me. One time when I went back, I forgot to deposit my money and I lost my entire life savings. I didn't know that the telepipe I left outside the warp to the creature would disappear when I started a mission. I guess it's all gone now. :(

...On the bright side, I beat the story mode of Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick. Now it doesn't matter when my friend takes his PS2 back. Of course, I bought a PS2 game without owning a PS2... *shrug*
In response to ACWraith
I bought PSO copied at first to test the whole MMORPG idea at first, I liked it so I went out and bought the original on the Dreamcast, I still occasionally get it all out and have a bash. Aside from the loading screens its a fabulous game
In response to Maz
Well, everyone (with some knowledge of cartidges/CDs) knows that CDs are slow but cheap, and carts are fast but expensive. I don't see how they can charge you £50 for a cart game that's 64MB when you can get 128mb ram chips for £15. Given, cart memory and RAM is different, but they're still chips, aren't they?

Worlds: Mmmm... french fries...

Not that kinda chip, Worlds!
I have Phantasy Star Online: Episodes I & II for GameCube. SO far, I don't have online access, and I'm level 27. I have one of the many rare items (boomba's arm) and I plan to make it into a weapon when I get into Episode II.

=)
~wolf01
In response to Wolf01
Lets hope the l337 hax0rs arent still there :D
In response to ACWraith
so ur that far? my freinds all ready went past that point and soon they will be able to killed me(in 50 hits)
In response to Wolf01
well most of us dont go online and if i do ill be killed by lvl 200s!
and is that all of ur rare weopens? pretty easy to get in hard but i never seen 1 in very hard damn u very hard diff!
In response to Jon88
it is and so far i see no 1 higher then my lvl 67
I played the original for dreamcast and now that i sold that i play it on XBOX i love that game but im only level 18 :( HolyDoomKnight do you have it for XBOX maybe we can play online together? and what type of MAG do you have I have a game system i forget which one i think its Sega Genisis.
In response to Koolguy900095
The best MAGs were the ones that looked like wings. Verenda's I think there name was...
Isnt it expensive to play on Xbox Live? Is there monthly subscriptions?
In response to Koolguy900095
no for xbox u cant play it offline so i only got if for gamecube
You can play it offline you just have to login first with ur xbox-live account :p For the gamebcube version does the broadband moden stick into the back of your computeR? cuz i dunno if i should get online for gamecube or not
In response to Maz
I dunno my brother pays :p I dont think its too much though
HolyDoomKnight wrote:
Have any of you played PSO?
If you did try my chatroom and talk with other people that are more experienced

I just noticed this topic after replying to Dracons post about "Best X-Box games." This game is spectacular; I give it a 10/10. Thumbs up PSO!

RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
I just noticed this topic after replying to Dracons post about "Best X-Box games." This game is spectacular; I give it a 10/10. Thumbs up PSO!

Uhh 10 of 10? It's a complete hack and slash power leveling game which in itself isn't bad. There are a few games of this type that I occasionally play. But there is almost no variety in developing your character which is highly important in this type of game. It's not an awful game but it's definantly no where near perfect.

But then again I havn't played any games on the XBox so it might be perfect in comparision to the other stuff on it.
In response to Theodis
Anything is perfect in comparison to an Xbox game. Get Metroid Prime and Wind Waker. And possibly Smash Bros. Melee
Page: 1 2