In response to Jp
Jp wrote:
Anything is perfect in comparison to an Xbox game. Get Metroid Prime and Wind Waker. And possibly Smash Bros. Melee

Well I got Super Smash Brothers but I played a friends copy of Metroid Prime and Wind Waker and didn't find them all that great. Metroid prime would have been a lot better without the scanner since I felt myself being forced to look around and scan anything if I couldn't figure out what to do which felt pretty stupid and boring. I played half an hour to an hour or so of Wind Waker and I spent most my time scrolling dialog and being told how to play the game. If I wanted to figure something out that I didn't know I would have read the friggen manual and in a Zaleda game I don't care about the plot it's about puzzle solving and monster bashing. What ever happined to walking in one room waiting for 5-10 seconds grabbing the sword and then start the butt kicking? I still think the best Zelda game is the SNES one followed by the first Zelda game then the Second. Super Smash Brothers on the other hand was near perfect. It takes only a short amount of time to get into the game and I never got stuck to ruin the experience. That and the gameplay is pure ingenious. The only problem is that the gameplay does start to get old after not too long unless you have other players to play with.

It may be just me but I don't find dialog scrolling or looking at the textures of walls fun.
In response to Koolguy900095
well if i known it was online and offline... maybe i should blame my friends since they said it was online only... there stupid...... aaaaah its dots again!.....
In response to Theodis
i barely played windwaker all i got to do was swim int eh water and all these other thigsn that my freind has and he's so clsoe to beating the game. metroid prime is good but i nevr got to kill anything yet wait i have myself.
then theres ssbm that a good game pretty easy tho but funny when my freind gets angry everytime the whole lvl is against him.
In response to HolyDoomKnight
Well you do have to have xbox live because you login with your xbox live name and pass before it goes to the online/offline screen
In response to Koolguy900095
cool... wonder when the ps2 PSO gonna be like if there is 1.
In response to Hazman
HEHEHEHEEHEHHE, Europeans call french fries, chips...=p it just goes to show, ye learn something new everyday! =D
In response to Goku72
Well americans call crisps 'potato-chips'.
whats all of ur rare weopens?
musashi,grass assain sabers,3 db's saber,3 brinacs,blade dance,kaldabolg,2 zecret gears,sheild of delsaber,rappy's fan,varista,devil/speed,angry fists
MAG lvl
ur lvl and class
hunter
human
Page: 1 2