ID:189650

Heh Just curious how many punks we have here. I cant wait until the 23rd :-).
Eh..I'm not a punk. More of a hardocreemo person. Instead of the warped tour I'd much reather go to the knitting facotry and see some dead poetic.
In response to SSChicken
Ewwww! You emo loser!
(=P)
In response to Jinjo21
See, you don't undesrtand the difference between, emo, hardcore, and the mix, hardcoreemo. No whiney *thepoopcurse* is played during hardcore shows.
In response to SSChicken
Hardcore is a genre of its own, but when you say "hardcore _____" then you could just replace "hardcore" with "extreme", or something like that. Hardcore emo would just mean that it's extremely emo. Hardcore isn't much like emo. Dashboard Confessional is emo, Minor Threat is hardcore. You could also call some music "hardcore country" or "hardcore rap", but that doesn't mean that they are influenced by hardcore.

Yes, I am going to Warped Tour.
In response to OneFishDown
No there is a genre Hardcoreemo. Which is a mix of the both. It's not extreme emo because that would be an oxymoron. Hardcoreemo consists of both real hardcore sounds and some chill emo moments.
In response to SSChicken
You mean like taking back sunday? I believe its called Screamo.
In response to Maz
Maz wrote:
Nope. I am however going somewhere else

Lucky Bastard! =P I am going to see Metallica headline the Summer Sanitarium Tour though :)

Stealth2k
In response to Stealth 2k
Urg, on the 22nd, 3 of my favorite bands play. I hate you maz, you lucky bastard.
In response to Jotdaniel
Personally I'm pretty disappointed. Most of the bands I like played last year but I'm really really looking forwards to Lost Prophets a band I missed two years previously. Wh00t
In response to Maz
Maz wrote:
Personally I'm pretty disappointed. Most of the bands I like played last year but I'm really really looking forwards to Lost Prophets a band I missed two years previously. Wh00t

I was thinking the same thing, I'm not a big fan of much of the bands there, but there are some that are decent, and you dont go to things like that with big named bands when they play, its nice though. I'm not to happy with the line up for the SS Tour, I'm only going for Metallica.

Stealth2k
In response to Maz
I see Metallica, System of a down, and Godsmack on mainstage the first day. Those are three of my favorite bands, in ONE DAY!