ID:189938

How was Cow Milk discovered Drinkable?

This has been troubling me for some time and Id really like to know 0.o
Interesting question. I can see the humour in it, but besides that...uhh..

All I can tell you about cow's milk is that it is not meant to be consumed by humans, obviously. It's for calfs. Taking that into account, there have been words flying around about how we are filling our bodies with foreign things and that this has changed our bodies over the generations...and will continue to do so.

-Dagolar
Actually its a pretty simple conclusion to come too. Babys drink breast milk, Baby calfs drink milk from the cows udder.
In response to Dagolar
I'v heard that they used steroids on cows and it's affecting the milk, which is affecting our growth. Perhaps milk doesn't create strong bones, but rather small legs and big arms?

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
That is kinda a simple question. Back in the day, people would milk goats if a woman could not produce enough to feed her child, im sure it was found that it was drinkable and had a decent taist and was an alternitive to water. Once we started herding cows, they were used instead because they produce a lot more milk. It was probibly used as medicine at one time too.
In response to Kusanagi
Who knows what kind of crap goes into anything anymore. Steroids in our milk, antibiotics in our meat, pesticides on our veggies and fruit, tons of crap in our air...It's pretty amazing.

-Dagolar
In response to Dagolar
I think all the crap in our food nowadays is affecting the way people mature. Theres a lot of guys at my high school than can bench press over 400 pounds without steriods(they test em for sports). Thats one example, another is the fact that I can grow a beard(not just peachfuzz, its a real beard), when 50 years ago most people couldnt till much later, I'm only 16.