ID:189986

Whats with the BYOND website?
Jinjo21 wrote:
Whats with the BYOND website?

It's a place where people can come to play games.
In response to Gughunter
THERES GAMES?!? I never seem to get past the forum....
In response to Jotdaniel
The developers side is messed up. And a little while ago, there were NO games on. Dunno if the site was being updated.
In response to Gughunter
lol , i mean it was messing up badly earlier. Look there are no demos....
In response to Jinjo21
well if you end up here, the you can just hit the 'play games' link... has worked for me since the start. Must be some sort of operator error! =)
In response to digitalmouse
A lot of the links I click on say "page cannot be found" and when I add someone onto my pager, it doesn't save the persons name.

-Spooky-
In response to Blaz3
lol, The Matrix strikes again.
if u play the matrix THE SITE WOULDN'T BE SCREWED UP!!1
-----------------------------
difficult to understand eh?
just play enter the matrix, maybe than u get it
In response to Sky_Samurai
Is anyone having the following problems with Byond:

1. Barely any of the pages can be found
2. Published games/added names to pager wont save
3. Can't see which games are live
4. Can't search for a game/other material

-J.C.

By the way, I got on as one of my other keys, and all the names on my pager have been erased.

In response to Boronks
Really. Did you stop to consider that most pager list are not transferable from key to key?
In response to Maz
You mis-interpreted my message Maz I was saying that on every key that I have, all the names on my pager lists have been wiped off.

No where in my previous post did it say anything about transfering my pager list from key to key, So I think you should take your statement into action for your own good and stop to consider.
In response to Boronks
As a matter of fact, I have experienced those problems too. What's going on?
In response to Boronks
This has been hapening to me also.....even http://developer.byond.com can't be found...:

Not Found
The page you have requested could not be found. Please check the url again, or search the BYOND Hub to find what you are looking for.

Copyright © 2003 Dantom International. All rights reserved.

[edit]
Now that Ive gone to the Games pages today, i see that i cannot access ANY page on the Games part of the website...no search, no games Live!no nothing............but its unusal, because most of the time, whensomethings wrong, it says the HUBs down, this time, it can't even FIND the page.
[/edit]
As I said in two posts before this (lol):

You can still play games. Just look up your friends keys where it says people on the hub screen and it will say if they are online playing a game.

(\/Brama\/)
In response to THE Brama Bull
Or if your really desperate get someone to host a game, then have him/her send you the url through a IM system (like AIM or Yahoo Messenger).

(\/Brama\/)
In response to ShakerDeath
Ha..Ha..Ha, that was sooooooo funny I think im going to die laughing.

<FONT COLOR = red>~ Jermman</FONT>
In response to Jermman
Jeez....I still cant publish my game today :-\. Maybe they are updating the version of byond with the website since now the download page says version 335.
It's apparently not functioning. To help pass the time watch some fish!
In response to OneFishDown
Or visit Chatters, if you have it bookmarked in Dream Seeker! :-P

splatty
In response to splattergnome
Splatty, why do you think im in chatters :-P