ID:189994

YAY! I had to write dozens of essays and letters to the local college to allow me to take classes for A+ certification. Once they accepted me i was thrilled but once they told me since i was in the gifted program i get 70% normal prices for the classes i was more than thrilled! This means i will be taking CISCO 2 and A+ classes this summer! im so happy :-)
dude.... i got accepted into A++ classes with no prior A+ training. you pay for the course which is just basically for the books, and come in whenever you wish. it costs 100$ for each test.

Half way in I realized that it wasnt what I wanted. I really dont want to pry open a computer to fix them or build them from scratch or even know what the problem is.. I not concerned with things like that..

The Knack is there but not the motivation.

btw.. its called Academy of Learning. they calculate their fees by how many hours you spend in the building, and have a minimum attendance requirement.
In response to Dareb
No no no....I tried to get into that or whatever but they dont train minors. So i had to get it through the Gifted program :-\
In response to Jinjo21
ya sure its not the 'Special' classes?
In response to Dareb
Most likely not, im taking it with adults at the local college...I have to get A+ certified for my first job at computer doctor :-)
In response to Jinjo21
computer doctor? i just goto future shop. or a small shop called Time Bomb (I think its called time bomb because it looks really old and appears to have been abandoned long ago.
In response to Dareb
Gimme a break its my first job -_-'