ID:189995

You people here may reply if you wish with a simple reply, and, if you wish, include a rather stupid project idea.

As with a project I think is just weird is something Buzzyboy is making: A form of Dream Maker, using Dream Maker.
a simplified simplified language?? thats not stupid, but the people who have to use it must be
In response to Dareb
The other quirk to his project: He plans to have it MUCH different from standard DM Coding.
In response to Hanns
Well maybe programming in his language will be like programming in html....it really doesnt exist.
A game where everyone gets GM and you have to see how long you can last before getting booted!

Oh wait, that's already been made. Oh well.
Hanns wrote:
You people here may reply if you wish with a simple reply, and, if you wish, include a rather stupid project idea.

I may? Why, how gracious of you! :)

The trouble with trying to deliberately come up with a stupid project idea is that, once you think you've come up with one, it's hard to resist thinking about ways to make it into a cool project idea, and it's usually not too hard to do that. The best stupid ideas are created by people who honestly think they're good ideas! Thus, trying to come up with a stupid project idea is, itself, a stupid project idea. :) (Except, of course, it's not really. In fact it might make a good BYONDscape contest...)

That reminds me of the old "dullest man in the world" paradox. If I told you the name of the dullest man in the world, I bet you'd be very interested to find out what makes him so boring, right? But then... he wouldn't be dull anymore!
In response to Garthor
=D
wow!
In response to Maz
What will they think of next?
In response to Garthor
It's a MASTERPIECE, of crap!

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>