ID:190014

I hear it's a LOT tougher than the other Breath of Fire series games..Anybody here have personal experiences on that game to share?
Not really, but I've played number 3. It rules. :P =)
In response to Tiko587
Far too Linear for my tastes. Capcom really sucks at RPGs they have a good story, but thats not all that makes a game.

Game has to have realistic characters with indepth background that you can empathize with, a memorable face, a unique silhouette, a great story, good graphics, an uninvasive HUD, an Entertaining and Large game world that gives players the feeling of freedom, Good Music, and Minigames.
In response to Dareb
the new 1 really sucks the others like 3 are way better!!!!!
In response to BlazingDragoon
You realize that V means five(5) dont you?
In response to Jotdaniel
I really liked Breath of Fire 2.. It had a solid game play and a very large world. Breath of Fire 1 was very similar and in my opinion, is very good aswell.

Breath of Fire 3 was a big disappointment to me, and I mean.. BOOOOooOOOO! It was linear, the story was ok. but the plots we crammed together. not worth 5 cents I say.

Breath of Fire 4 was better than 3, the plots were good and the characters were well designed.. But It was definately missing something that I cant quite put my finger on.

Breath of Fire 5 I haven't even tried yet, I will try it someday but at this time, its not worth my attention.