ID:190082

Welp, today I turned on my computer to find it not wanting to boot, it would get to the Windows startup screen and reboot itself, so I tried reinstalling Windows, no effect. So I was left with no choice but to format my hard-drive, I lost everything, my projects, everything. But the computer is running dandy now (after hours of trying to get my drivers installed correctly). Just letting everyone know where I've been today.
Nadrew wrote:
Welp, today I turned on my computer to find it not wanting to boot, it would get to the Windows startup screen and reboot itself, so I tried reinstalling Windows, no effect. So I was left with no choice but to format my hard-drive, I lost everything, my projects, everything. But the computer is running dandy now (after hours of trying to get my drivers installed correctly). Just letting everyone know where I've been today.

Two things
Did you have Xp?
And if you did, did it blue screen for a sec then reboot?
In response to Mrhat99au
Nope, 98, and nope, no blue screen.
You should've used a boot disk to retrieve your stuff onto floppies so you didn't lose everything... :|
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Nope, 98, and nope, no blue screen.

Hmm strange.
In response to Mrhat99au
I already know the problem, it was only fixable this way, the drive was damaged, but formatting fixed the damage, and all is well now.
In response to Crispy
The command prompt caused a reboot too, nothing that big was lost, only my rouge-like, but I should be able to recode that quickly since I know exactly what I need.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
The command prompt caused a reboot too

Damn. o_0

nothing that big was lost, only my rouge-like

Rouge-like? Is this a game about makeup? =P

(It's ROGUE-like. =) )

but I should be able to recode that quickly since I know exactly what I need.

Good good. Makeup for all! =D
In response to Nadrew
he he, a week ago my hard drive broke and i lost everything, and i had lot on it, but no one replyed to mine because of the 2 recent flooding posts.
That, my friend. Is why you should always send me your source code!
w00t.
Poor Nadzy :(
In response to Maz
I trust you with my source, I'd probably do it if you would have offered before =P, I'll probably start uploading them to a resticted section of my site.
Everyone losing all there projects lately reminds me I need to save my all to a CD so just in case.
In response to Kunark
I don't care about my BYOND stuff anymore. I'm slowly drifting away from this place. I don't like places where I can't express myself freely.